This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wow. The new pokemon suck

#231GiftedACIIIPosted 5/14/2013 7:30:17 PM
JiggsMaster posted...
How am I a confirmed troll when I'm not even trolling. There's a difference between trolling and you being mad cause you don't like what's being said: the truth

LepartialJury posted...
JiggsMaster posted...
@IrrelevantJury Except I'm not. Westonticklee is my only other alt.

@Not-so-Gifted: i guess you haven't looked in the mirror

Denying only makes you look more like a fool. Just man up and admit it already. Nah, you're just continue being a fail of a poster and a pathetic troll.

Are you calling yourself a fool now?

lol talking about the truth when you're lying all over the place. It's obvious you're luminaxlight. Your status as warned show that you have a social speaking problem and that you are no contribution to this board and you're just a detriment to this board.
#232TherianReturnsPosted 5/14/2013 7:33:12 PM(edited)
You guys still going at it? Guys, leave not-so-gifted by himself to wallow in his own sadness. Replying to him only makes him fill the void in his day.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.
#233JiggsMasterPosted 5/14/2013 7:47:43 PM
TherianReturns posted...
You guys still going at it? Guys, leave not-so-gifted by himself to wallow in his own sadness. Replying to him only makes him fill the void in his day.

I don't mind going toe to toe with not-so-gifted. He thinks he's superior than everyone and thinks he can go aroundflaming people but he's met his match.

@Not-so-Gifted: I don't lie. You don't know why I got warned. Most of the time I get modded is for off-topic stuff so you can take several seats. You're mad because Jiggs is the Queen. You're mad that I and many others have called you out several times. You're inferior yet you think you're superior. Bye felicia. You're done. Dismissed
---
When Rice gives you lemons, you squirt them in her eyes
Official JiggsMaster of the Series Ruining Pokemon X Board
#234GiftedACIIIPosted 5/14/2013 7:56:01 PM
JiggsMaster posted...
TherianReturns posted...

I don't mind going toe to toe with not-so-gifted. He thinks he's superior than everyone and thinks he can go aroundflaming people but he's met his match.

@Not-so-Gifted: I don't lie. You don't know why I got warned. Most of the time I get modded is for off-topic stuff so you can take several seats. You're mad because Jiggs is the Queen. You're mad that I and many others have called you out several times. You're inferior yet you think you're superior. Bye felicia. You're done. Dismissed

Superior to everyone? lolno, not in the slightest, just superior to pathetic fail trolls like you. I'm not flaming, I'm telling the truth. You and your alts do nothing but troll and you get called out on it but you still troll. Pretty much everyone on this board is superior than you. Just look at the delusions in thinking Jiggs is the queen. Just absolute trolling.

And TherianReturns, did you check out westonticklee's waifu yet?
#235westonticklee(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 8:39:11 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
JiggsMaster posted...
TherianReturns posted...

Superior to everyone? lolno, not in the slightest, just superior to pathetic fail trolls like you. I'm not flaming, I'm telling the truth. You and your alts do nothing but troll and you get called out on it but you still troll. Pretty much everyone on this board is superior than you. Just look at the delusions in thinking Jiggs is the queen. Just absolute trolling.

Except the simple fact that I don't troll. You're simply mad that I speak the truth and that Jiggs is the queen. No one is superior to me. We're all equal here except you of course for thinking you're superior than everyone. Stay Mad Not-so-Gifted. JiggsNation!
---
People who hate on Queen Jiggs are obvious trolls
Official king of the Persona 4 Golden and Pokemon X boards
#236GiftedACIIIPosted 5/14/2013 8:47:34 PM
westonticklee posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
JiggsMaster posted...
TherianReturns posted...

Except the simple fact that I don't troll. You're simply mad that I speak the truth and that Jiggs is the queen. No one is superior to me. We're all equal here except you of course for thinking you're superior than everyone. Stay Mad Not-so-Gifted. JiggsNation!

Right so your claim that other people have bad taste means you're equal. Your lies are disgusting. The truth is that everyone on this board, except therian is superior than you.
#237westonticklee(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 9:23:10 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
westonticklee posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
JiggsMaster posted...
TherianReturns posted...

Right so your claim that other people have bad taste means you're equal. Your lies are disgusting. The truth is that everyone on this board, except therian is superior than you.

More like far frok the truth. You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass. That's why you're name's Not-so-Gifted. You're obviously delusional. Step down. JiggsNation rules.
---
#238GiftedACIIIPosted 5/14/2013 9:47:50 PM
westonticklee posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
westonticklee posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
JiggsMaster posted...

More like far frok the truth. You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass. That's why you're name's Not-so-Gifted. You're obviously delusional. Step down. JiggsNation rules.

Repeating what I say. That just means you lose. Baha, what a failure, you can't even do your trolling right. You gotta actually find something original, you fail troll. Try again once you get something to rattle in that small head of yours.
#239LepartialJuryPosted 5/14/2013 10:05:34 PM
westonticklee posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
westonticklee posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
JiggsMaster posted...

It may be frok the truth but it's still the truth.
---
Jigglypuff: The pokemon only used by noobs and fail gamers. Most useless Pokemon in existence. So is the Therian formes.
#240westonticklee(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 10:16:15 PM
Lol! I see your alt is back. No one is repeating what you're saying. It's more so vice versa. Like I said, Not-so-Gifted. You're dismissed from JiggsNation
---