This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wow. The new pokemon suck

#271Fernox213Posted 5/15/2013 11:30:46 AM
TheMightyGuardi posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Saw that be4 you deleted it, you never lost any karma, you are exaggerating because TR discovered you were Arne83's alt.
---
Official Flint of the pokemon X board.
Official Hell Valley Sky Tree of the super mario wii u board.
#272GiftedACIIIPosted 5/15/2013 11:31:36 AM
westonticklee posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
westonticklee posted...
The only one raging is you Not-so-Gifted. You've been raging for MONTHS! Lol! That's cool everyone knows me as something I'm not. It's been pretty clear from the start people here are blinded by lies. They can't see the truth. You especially

The only one raging is you failureticklee. You've been raging for MONTHS! Lol! That's cool everyone knows you as something you're the perfect example of. It's been pretty clear from the start you're blinded by your own lies. You can't see the truth.

At least be original troll. Lol! The only one raging and has been raging for months is you. Maybe you should just take some time and cool off and face the facts. You may now leave JiggsNation

At least be original troll. Lol! The only one raging and has been raging for months is you. Maybe you should just take some time and cool off and face the facts. You may now leave failboyticklee.
#273TheMightyGuardiPosted 5/15/2013 11:32:36 AM
Fernox213 posted...
TheMightyGuardi posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Saw that be4 you deleted it, you never lost any karma, you are exaggerating because TR discovered you were Arne83's alt.

For the millionth time...I AM NOT ARNE83!!!!!!!!!!!1!.
---
Official landorus-t and of the pokemon X board, I am also the anti-hero of gamefaqs.
Official husband of all the pokegirls, I don't care what you say.
#274westonticklee(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 11:34:57 AM
GiftedACIII posted...
westonticklee posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
westonticklee posted...
The only one raging is you Not-so-Gifted. You've been raging for MONTHS! Lol! That's cool everyone knows me as something I'm not. It's been pretty clear from the start people here are blinded by lies. They can't see the truth. You especially

The only one raging is you failureticklee. You've been raging for MONTHS! Lol! That's cool everyone knows you as something you're the perfect example of. It's been pretty clear from the start you're blinded by your own lies. You can't see the truth.

At least be original troll. Lol! The only one raging and has been raging for months is you. Maybe you should just take some time and cool off and face the facts. You may now leave JiggsNation

At least be original troll. Lol! The only one raging and has been raging for months is you. Maybe you should just take some time and cool off and face the facts. You may now leave failboyticklee.

Lol! It's sad that a troll like you has to resort to such childish attempts to troll. Lol! So sad yet so funny
---
People who hate on Queen Jiggs are obvious trolls
Official king of the Persona 4 Golden and Pokemon X boards
#2755ky_4nth3mPosted 5/15/2013 11:44:49 AM
Wow. Your opinion sucks, derp.

If you want to cry about it at least try to provide some decent reasons as to why you feel like crying so much instead of saying "new pokes bad cause gen4 better than 5 and 6 combined (lol wut? logic says no to that for too many reasons), cause i say so..."

Also I'm quite eager to read your explanation as to why Game Freak needs to redeem itself, other than making you cry 2 times in a row apparently.

I can understand when people complain about 3 fire/fighting starters in a row, but this?
If you're so disappointed with the new games stop playing and come back on another gen that interests you more. problem solved
#276westonticklee(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 12:00:58 PM
5ky_4nth3m posted...
Wow. Your opinion sucks, derp.

If you want to cry about it at least try to provide some decent reasons as to why you feel like crying so much instead of saying "new pokes bad cause gen4 better than 5 and 6 combined (lol wut? logic says no to that for too many reasons), cause i say so..."

Also I'm quite eager to read your explanation as to why Game Freak needs to redeem itself, other than making you cry 2 times in a row apparently.

I can understand when people complain about 3 fire/fighting starters in a row, but this?
If you're so disappointed with the new games stop playing and come back on another gen that interests you more. problem solved

Who here is crying though? Lol! I just wanna know so I can tell them to stop crying too. Crying is a hit too much. Well, you seem like you're crying because you're mad that I'm speaking the truth. You're dismissed
---
#277JHasegawa25Posted 5/15/2013 2:22:52 PM
This topic really blew up
#278westonticklee(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 2:27:02 PM
JHasegawa25 posted...

Well when you have a bunch of trolls trying to throw low blows then resortto copying you...that's what happens
---
#279DoctorJimmy133Posted 5/15/2013 2:44:19 PM
JHasegawa25 posted...

Well when you have a bunch of trolls trying to throw low blows then resortto copying you...that's what happens

The whole topic for the last 200 or so posts has been nothing but this:

"all hail queen jiggs"
"your a troll"
"no your a troll"
"lol look whose talking"
"look whose talking you're self"
"your sad and pathetic"
"no your sad and pathetic"
"lol look whose talking"
"your just jealous"
"lol look whose talking"
"your an alt"
"no your an alt"
"lol look whose talking"

with the occasional post complaining about how the topic is still alive.

I have lost all faith in the GameFAQs moderators. When a thread on any reasonable site descends into nothing but insults, it gets closed. Not on GameFAQs. If the OP is not a TOU violation, the topic never gets locked or deleted.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#280westonticklee(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 2:48:14 PM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
JHasegawa25 posted...

The whole topic for the last 200 or so posts has been nothing but this:

"all hail queen jiggs"
"your a troll"
"no your a troll"
"lol look whose talking"
"look whose talking you're self"
"your sad and pathetic"
"lol look whose talking"
"your just jealous"
"lol look whose talking"
"your an alt"
"no your an alt"
"lol look whose talking"

with the occasional post complaining about how the topic is still alive.

I have lost all faith in the GameFAQs moderators. When a thread on any reasonable site descends into nothing but insults, it gets closed. Not on GameFAQs. If the OP is not a TOU violation, the topic never gets locked or deleted.

Again, not my fault. It's nit luke people haven't commented about the topic. But of course it can't be gamefaqs without "lol you're a troll" and all that leads into that
---