This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wow. The new pokemon suck

#41westonticklee(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 4:51:41 PM
PsychoWolfX posted...
Gen 6 is blowing Gens 4 and 5 out of the wayer so far, and plenty of ugly Pokemon from those gens really grew on me thanks to the anime.

Gen 5 is pushing it. Gen 4 that's a big fat no right there since Gen 4 is better than both gens combined
---
People who hate on Queen Jiggs are obvious trolls
Official king of the Persona 4 Golden and Pokemon X boards
#42Thepenguinking2Posted 5/11/2013 4:53:22 PM
westonticklee posted...
PsychoWolfX posted...
Gen 6 is blowing Gens 4 and 5 out of the wayer so far, and plenty of ugly Pokemon from those gens really grew on me thanks to the anime.

Gen 5 is pushing it. Gen 4 that's a big fat no right there since Gen 4 is better than both gens combined

I feel ashamed that I slightly agree.
---
http://pokebot.everyboty.net/pix/217.jpg best picture to ever face the interwebs.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#43Arne83Posted 5/11/2013 4:54:45 PM
westonticklee posted...
Arne83 posted...
westonticklee posted...
Arne83 posted...
westonticklee posted...
You must not know what trolling is then cause no one is trolling here besides you and penguinking. You're both dismissed

Yeah... I'm not the one that hangs around a gen 6 Pokemon board solely to complain about gen 6 Pokemon as a way of gaining attention.

I don't either so what are you saying?

What do you think I'm saying? Also, really. You should watch The Room. It's hilariously bad.

That you live in an alternate universe that has someone who fits that describtion and you merely mistook me for him? Also I'd rather spare me the misfortune

Man... I wish I could see into alternate universes, that would be awesome. Sadly, I cannot. And no, really. It's legit funny how bad that movie is, it's worth watching.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#44westonticklee(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 5:05:57 PM
Thepenguinking2 posted...
westonticklee posted...
PsychoWolfX posted...

You should feel honored to agree
---
#45Thepenguinking2Posted 5/11/2013 5:12:15 PM
westonticklee posted...
westonticklee posted...
PsychoWolfX posted...

No, I should not feel honored to agree with a troll genwunner.
---
http://pokebot.everyboty.net/pix/217.jpg best picture to ever face the interwebs.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#46westonticklee(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 5:15:46 PM
westonticklee posted...
westonticklee posted...
PsychoWolfX posted...

No, I should not feel honored to agree with a troll genwunner.

There are no trolls or genwunners in here. Do I have to dismiss you again?
---
#47iKhanicPosted 5/11/2013 5:20:56 PM
While I'm not a fan of the lizard, and the robin looks like the gen 1 bird overworld sprite, how can you not like Gogoat?
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#48westonticklee(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 5:25:52 PM
iKhanic posted...
While I'm not a fan of the lizard, and the robin looks like the gen 1 bird overworld sprite, how can you not like Gogoat?

It's just...ugh
---
#49GiftedACIIIPosted 5/11/2013 5:29:09 PM
People really need to start marking this guy.

Remember trolling is when someone is blatantly just trying to provoke someone and not making meaningful posts.
#50_Super_Shadow_Posted 5/11/2013 5:34:34 PM
Ill admit im not a fan of the eared lizard thing,

But I found the bird and the goat to me awesome additions to the pokedex.
Not to mention the bird can use flame charge.

I get that this is all preference, but the company does not need to redeem themselves for giving fans more and more.
You need to adjust how a company cant change their whole agenda and direction just to please one person like you, grow up.
---
Lucina, Newtwo, Ridley, Tom Nook, Bowser Jr, Palutena, Megaman, Lloyd Irving for SSB4
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4320/ssb4roster.png