This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope that riding Pokemon isn't like Amity Square.

#11NekoHime64Posted 5/11/2013 9:25:18 PM
Ku-Ri-Boh posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
Ku-Ri-Boh posted...
Then R/S remakes will be the best things ever (if this mimics HgSs to Amity Square)

Anyway, if they bother with riding Pokemon with unique models, i'd want to see surfing with unique Pokemon models too

So much yes. Maybe it'll explan how you can surf on a Linoone >_>

Actually this means they need to create every Pokemon with unique surfing model.. Because if a glitch or hacking device is finally available for us to teach any Pokemon Surf, it'd spell trouble for them

About Linoone, i always imagine us riding it normally. With it waving its legs or something, since it's based on a swimming mammal anyway right?

I was like 11 when I played it, always imagined it running on top of the water really fast lol
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.
#12ThatKipp(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 9:25:27 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
Ku-Ri-Boh posted...
Then R/S remakes will be the best things ever (if this mimics HgSs to Amity Square)

Anyway, if they bother with riding Pokemon with unique models, i'd want to see surfing with unique Pokemon models too

Actually this means they need to create every Pokemon with unique surfing model.. Because if a glitch or hacking device is finally available for us to teach any Pokemon Surf, it'd spell trouble for them

About Linoone, i always imagine us riding it normally. With it waving its legs or something, since it's based on a swimming mammal anyway right?

Why can't they just use the same model for in battle, outside of battle and while surfing? It looks like Gogoat already uses the same model inside and outside of battle.
---
Medicham/Victreebel
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#13Ku-Ri-BohPosted 5/11/2013 9:34:53 PM
ThatKipp posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
Ku-Ri-Boh posted...

Why can't they just use the same model for in battle, outside of battle and while surfing? It looks like Gogoat already uses the same model inside and outside of battle.

The animation though? Gogoat may be doing something else in battle than just looking like its walking on spot (yeah my mistake for just saying "unique models")
#14IrisVilePosted 5/11/2013 9:40:27 PM
Wait what!?
---
Iris Vile, doesn't hale from Unova. IrisVile a rare flora that is pretty to look at but venomous. Ahahaha~