This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If this game allows you to mount certain pokemon and..

#1Zoramon089Posted 5/11/2013 9:20:41 PM
doesn't have really awesome fly and surf animations, I'm going to be super annoyed!
---
Pokemon Black FC: 4470 0364 4689
"Have you actually seen the scene in question? It needs some crackers to go with its cheese." - Poppadop
#2Decon082Posted 5/11/2013 9:22:30 PM
I know! I really would like to see your trainer and Pokemon fly up into the air, maybe with an animation of them flying over the region before returning to the ground in the next city. It would take a little bit longer but it would definitely be worth it.
---
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X boards.
http://www.youtube.com/Decon082/
#3EstheimasterPosted 5/11/2013 9:23:37 PM
Decon082 posted...
I know! I really would like to see your trainer and Pokemon fly up into the air, maybe with an animation of them flying over the region before returning to the ground in the next city. It would take a little bit longer but it would definitely be worth it.

Eh, I'd prefer speedů

But it's not out of the picture to see your Pokemon fly out of the ball, your trainer grab on to it, and then it flies upwards with them. That would be cool and not waste any time.
---
The Official Bulbasaur of Pokemon X's board
Bowser Jr, T Zelda, Ridley, Palutena, Pittoo, Isaac, Shulk, Mewtwo, Robin, Balloon Fight, Crono, Mii, Megaman, Neku
#4Decon082Posted 5/11/2013 9:25:15 PM
Estheimaster posted...
Decon082 posted...

Eh, I'd prefer speedů

But it's not out of the picture to see your Pokemon fly out of the ball, your trainer grab on to it, and then it flies upwards with them. That would be cool and not waste any time.

It could always be done like some of the boat animations, where you could easily skip the next screen by mashing the A button or something.
---
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X boards.
http://www.youtube.com/Decon082/