This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokebeach's Fairy type weaknesses and resistances seem like a dream. :/

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokebeach's Fairy type weaknesses and resistances seem like a dream. :/
2 years ago#1
A dream for the meta, i mean. Think about it: a type that's weak against two of the worse attacking types(Poison and Steel), plus immune AND strong against Dragon?

What is this, a wish for the meta?

Mind you, i'm not against a new type, it's just that what he have right now is just too coincidental to be completely true imo. What does anyone else think?
---
Ragnarok: Tetra Vortex Warlock :3
"My scouter broke. The awkward level is off the charts." - nickcool1996, accurately describing Miyako Hotsuin.
2 years ago#2
That because they ARE a dream, as in, not real, a figment.
That leak is so fake it isn't even funny.
---
I'm that piece in the middle that does stupid stuff like randomly giving Ganon a piece when he needs a way to not die.
2 years ago#3
It does seem like the perfect metagame crushing type, so I wonder how it will play out. It could work, but it seems too perfect.

Maybe only Pokemon like Farfetch'd will get it. Then it will be useless, barring one or two Pokemon.

Maybe Fairy moves are weak in BP. Then it won't get too much use.

Maybe all the Fairies are defensive with weak stats.

It seems too perfect, which is true, so hopefully it'll come with nerfs. Steel's resistances seemed too good to be true, then it was given to slow Pokemon and there were no good Steel STAB moves until recently.
---
The Official Bulbasaur of Pokemon X's board
Bowser Jr, T Zelda, Ridley, Palutena, Pittoo, Isaac, Shulk, Mewtwo, Robin, Balloon Fight, Crono, Mii, Megaman, Neku
2 years ago#4
crunchy612 posted...
A dream for the meta, i mean. Think about it: a type that's weak against two of the worse attacking types(Poison and Steel), plus immune AND strong against Dragon?

Mind you, i'm not against a new type, it's just that what he have right now is just too coincidental to be completely true imo. What does anyone else think?

There is some sense to this. Fairies are said to be vulnerable to certain metals (depending on myth/being), so that makes Steel a logical weakness.
2 years ago#5
All of that, plus a move that does 60 damage, and our first type that could possibly be SE against Sableye/Spiritomb? I don't think anyone would use any other type.
---
I gotta do what?
http://i.imgur.com/JJOpf2G.png
2 years ago#6
crunchy612 posted...

There is some sense to this. Fairies are said to be vulnerable to certain metals (depending on myth/being), so that makes Steel a logical weakness.

Most weaknesses/resistance don't make sense anyway.
---
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokebeach's Fairy type weaknesses and resistances seem like a dream. :/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived