This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Maybe dual type moves just mean you pick the type before you attack?

#1JagusPosted 5/11/2013 9:38:47 PM
Let's say you want to use an attack... you have the choice to select one of two possible types before hitting enter.

That wouldn't be so broken, would it?
---
No, marriage is about love. It fails because people think love can be reduced to a feeling. - On the Edge
#2lanelazerbeamPosted 5/11/2013 9:40:20 PM
Yes, it would be broken.
---
"the overall best pokemon is going to be Fenakin"-Fritz8x0
"Zoroark is the worst Gen 1 pokemon"-Thepenguinking2
#3SilverSockPosted 5/11/2013 9:44:30 PM
So you basically get 5 moves?

Better than 9x effectiveness or whatever the **** it gets up to, I guess.
---
Help Wanted: New Sig
Post something funny, and be (temporarily) immortalized here!
#4ZackeCorvusPosted 5/11/2013 9:48:35 PM
I'm hoping it divides the power of the move in half, and assigns it to each type. So Muddy Water is a 47.5 power Water move and a 47.5 power Ground move.
---
Dating is a form of prostitution, in which you often times do not get what you paid for.
#5dwdwdw6Posted 5/11/2013 9:52:34 PM
Lol @Dual type moves.

Hell. No.
#6RethalwolfPosted 5/11/2013 9:55:09 PM
I think this, or multi-hits (with power divided, as mentioned above), or something following the basic rules of Curse but with different type-triggers, would be the best ways to do it.

Otherwise, as someone mentioned, give Ho-oh a fire/flying move and attack a bug/grass. STAB on each type, PLUS quadruple effectiveness on both types.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#7iKhanicPosted 5/11/2013 9:57:03 PM
Rethalwolf posted...
I think this, or multi-hits (with power divided, as mentioned above), or something following the basic rules of Curse but with different type-triggers, would be the best ways to do it.

Otherwise, as someone mentioned, give Ho-oh a fire/flying move and attack a bug/grass. STAB on each type, PLUS quadruple effectiveness on both types.

Plus 25% boost from dry skin on parasect. So basically, sacred fire would have a base power of 2000 BP on parasect.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US