This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope all these rumors come true.

#1RethalwolfPosted 5/12/2013 2:24:04 AM
I want everyone who says it will never happen to eat their words and learn to accept change, and those who think they know what's best for the series more than the developers do to ragequit and leave only the people who'll like it for what it is, every time.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#2LightningHawk90Posted 5/12/2013 2:24:36 AM
Iris will never be champion
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#3jEr3mYPosted 5/12/2013 2:25:58 AM
If by all you mean... fairy type, dual types, what else??

but as for Fairy types, I dont care if they're added.. would be nice to see two new types though.....

as for dual moves - no, they're completely complicate the game mechanics of how damage is calculated....
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 17 - updated 22 March 2013
#4LightningAce11Posted 5/12/2013 2:32:09 AM
You want change for the sake of change. We want change to be innovative.
---
THAT'S MR ACE TO YOU PEOPLE
Yes I'm copying FuneralCake, got a problem?
#5Rethalwolf(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 2:36:02 AM(edited)
^See, that's assuming they work a specific way. We wouldn't know how they would work.
You could have to choose which version of a move you want to learn when you learn it.
You could be able to choose the type it uses when you use it, which is hardly overpowered, it just gives you one more slot and your enemy one thing to think about.
It could do a different type of damage with each hit, so Tri Attack could potentially be tri-lemental if it was changed to a three-hit-move.
It could be like Curse, only doing a specific type of damage depending on the type or another condition of your mon, like using only whichever would give it STAB.
It could only use one type depending on what would do more damage to the enemy based on type equivalences.

Don't assume you know what they will implement, how, and what it would do to or for the game.

And Ace, would dual-typed attacks not drive innovation, in and of themselves? I support the innovation. I support opening the possibility of different pokemon having Wonder Guard, such as dark/ghosts that now have a weakness. They wouldn't outright give them wonder guard, but they could open it to skill swap with the weakness. I support having to think more about what moves your enemy knows, what they can do with what they have, and I support that these changes could create more thinking in a battle, as well as more adaptability.
Don't assume you know me, either.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#6LightningAce11Posted 5/12/2013 2:33:35 AM
Rethalwolf posted...
^See, that's assuming they work a specific way. We wouldn't know how they would work.
You could have to choose which version of a move you want to learn when you learn it.
You could be able to choose the type it uses when you use it, which is hardly overpowered, it just gives you one more slot and your enemy one thing to think about.
It could do a different type of damage with each hit, so Tri Attack could potentially be tri-lemental if it was changed to a three-hit-move.
It could be like Curse, only doing a specific type of damage depending on the type or another condition of your mon, like using only whichever would give it STAB.
It could only use one type depending on what would do more damage to the enemy based on type equivalences.

Don't assume you know what they will implement, how, and what it would do to or for the game.

Right back at you.
---
THAT'S MR ACE TO YOU PEOPLE
Yes I'm copying FuneralCake, got a problem?
#7Rethalwolf(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 2:38:30 AM
I'm sad you commented so quickly, considering that first comment was not even directed at you, nor did you get the chance to read what I DID write to you.
Also, I'm not claiming to know what it would do to the game. I simply know that it would be the perfect way to spite the ones who think they know everything.
I'd say your logic was flawed, but it seems more likely that it simply doesn't exist.
---
#8Rethalwolf(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 7:14:44 AM
WINNING.
---
#9Great_ReapettePosted 5/14/2013 7:15:17 AM
RageKaiser posted...
Iris will never be champion

0% chance of this happening.
---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.