This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

All these people claiming to quit because of these changes.. I'm not gonna quit

#1kaonohiokalaPosted 5/12/2013 3:46:37 AM
because I'm too legit.

Too legit to quit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdk1gwWH-Cg
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#2LightningHawk90Posted 5/12/2013 3:47:09 AM
Let them quit. Less annoyance here.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#3ElectricNovaPosted 5/12/2013 3:50:25 AM
I'm gonna stay with Pokémon for the rest of my life, which is quite a long time. the series will probably outlive me actually, or I might outlive it, if it somehow dies.

Wonder what gen we'll be at by then... Because I've got a lot of life left and I don't plan on quitting, ever until I die or the series does.

Then again it dying does seem unlikely at this point, then again, Mega man did and that was a long runner.
---
Official Rayquaza of the Pokemon X and Y boards
I like a lot of things. Like Pokemon. And Sonic. And Kirby. And Smash bros. And Coca cola.
#4LightningAce11Posted 5/12/2013 4:01:50 AM
ElectricNova posted...
I'm gonna stay with Pokémon for the rest of my life, which is quite a long time. the series will probably outlive me actually, or I might outlive it, if it somehow dies.

Wonder what gen we'll be at by then... Because I've got a lot of life left and I don't plan on quitting, ever until I die or the series does.

Then again it dying does seem unlikely at this point, then again, Mega man did and that was a long runner.

This, this and this.
---
THAT'S MR ACE TO YOU PEOPLE
Yes I'm copying FuneralCake, got a problem?
#5fahademonPosted 5/12/2013 4:04:09 AM
ElectricNova posted...

This.
---
There will come a day when I shoot myself in the head for saying this.-TVirusPredator
Waiting for:Jump Stars Victory Vs,Pokemon X/Y,Digimon Re:Digitize(3DS).
#6faruwayPosted 5/12/2013 4:15:08 AM
ElectricNova posted...

This. What he said.
---
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
#7jEr3mYPosted 5/12/2013 4:15:53 AM
lol.. they're idiots... if they're immature enough to give up games just because there's changes they don't like.. let 'em....

yeah, i mightn't like a few new features or game play changes, but I'm not gonna quit.. I'll eventually get used to it and overcome disliking them...
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 17 - updated 22 March 2013
#8RTC3Posted 5/12/2013 8:54:06 AM
u already quit
---
<3 *Yao Ming* <3http://i.imgur.com/ulNUN.png<3 *Yao Ming* <3
lakers. till i die. #kbovermj
#9Roc_RaidaPosted 5/12/2013 8:54:52 AM
u already quit

Did you quit?
#10wahaha911Posted 5/12/2013 8:58:06 AM
kaonohiokala posted...
I'm too legit.

Too legit to quit.