This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

All these people claiming to quit because of these changes.. I'm not gonna quit

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. All these people claiming to quit because of these changes.. I'm not gonna quit

User Info: kaonohiokala

kaonohiokala
3 years ago#1
because I'm too legit.

Too legit to quit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdk1gwWH-Cg
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko

User Info: LightningHawk90

LightningHawk90
3 years ago#2
Let them quit. Less annoyance here.
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.

User Info: ElectricNova

ElectricNova
3 years ago#3
I'm gonna stay with Pokémon for the rest of my life, which is quite a long time. the series will probably outlive me actually, or I might outlive it, if it somehow dies.

Wonder what gen we'll be at by then... Because I've got a lot of life left and I don't plan on quitting, ever until I die or the series does.

Then again it dying does seem unlikely at this point, then again, Mega man did and that was a long runner.
Official Rayquaza of the Pokemon X and Y boards
I like a lot of things. Like Pokemon. And Sonic. And Kirby. And Smash bros. And Coca cola.

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
3 years ago#4
ElectricNova posted...
I'm gonna stay with Pokémon for the rest of my life, which is quite a long time. the series will probably outlive me actually, or I might outlive it, if it somehow dies.

Wonder what gen we'll be at by then... Because I've got a lot of life left and I don't plan on quitting, ever until I die or the series does.

Then again it dying does seem unlikely at this point, then again, Mega man did and that was a long runner.

This, this and this.
THAT'S MR ACE TO YOU PEOPLE
Yes I'm copying FuneralCake, got a problem?

User Info: fahademon

fahademon
3 years ago#5
ElectricNova posted...

This.
There will come a day when I shoot myself in the head for saying this.-TVirusPredator
Waiting for:Jump Stars Victory Vs,Pokemon X/Y,Digimon Re:Digitize(3DS).

User Info: faruway

faruway
3 years ago#6
ElectricNova posted...

This. What he said.
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571

User Info: jEr3mY

jEr3mY
3 years ago#7
lol.. they're idiots... if they're immature enough to give up games just because there's changes they don't like.. let 'em....

yeah, i mightn't like a few new features or game play changes, but I'm not gonna quit.. I'll eventually get used to it and overcome disliking them...
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 17 - updated 22 March 2013

User Info: RTC3

RTC3
3 years ago#8
u already quit
<3 *Yao Ming* <3http://i.imgur.com/ulNUN.png<3 *Yao Ming* <3
lakers. till i die. #kbovermj

User Info: Roc_Raida

Roc_Raida
3 years ago#9
u already quit

Did you quit?

User Info: wahaha911

wahaha911
3 years ago#10
kaonohiokala posted...
I'm too legit.

Too legit to quit.

Lol
What?
Asianwide is on your side!!!
Official Agumon of the X/Y boards
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. All these people claiming to quit because of these changes.. I'm not gonna quit

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived