This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So wasn't Sylveon as a new type just confirmed?

#71Arne83Posted 5/12/2013 11:34:19 AM
kawouter1 posted...
Sylveon was confirmed to be a new type the second it was revealed. It's pathetic how some people still believe it will be something like Flying.

You have a very weird definition for the word "confirmed".
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#72kawouter1Posted 5/12/2013 11:36:05 AM
Ok, ok. Maybe it wasn't confirmed confirmed, but seriously it was clear from the start that she's a new type.
---
Sorry for my bad english, i'm dutch
#73GoGoatPosted 5/12/2013 11:37:03 AM
kawouter1 posted...
Sylveon was confirmed to be a new type the second it was revealed. It's pathetic how some people still believe it will be something like Flying.

Yes, because Reshiram was so clearly Fire/Light when it was first revealed, why else keep its type a secret?

...whether or not Sylveon turns out to be a new type, either way, you need to get your head out of your ass.
#74Arne83Posted 5/12/2013 11:38:02 AM
kawouter1 posted...
Ok, ok. Maybe it wasn't confirmed confirmed, but seriously it was clear from the start that she's a new type.

You mean like Reshiram?
---
#75kawouter1Posted 5/12/2013 11:38:25 AM
Because there's a big difference between Reshiram and Sylveon. I'[m seriously getting so tired from this argument. Dragon/Fire still fits Reshiram while no other type, but a new one fits Sylveon.
---
#76RainbowsaurusPosted 5/12/2013 11:38:42 AM
It's very heavily implied Sylveon is a new type.

It's the only thing left really if Smash wasn't just ******* around with us. It's either that or they changed up the type chart matchups.
---
I gotta do what?
http://i.imgur.com/JJOpf2G.png
#77LordYggdrasilXXPosted 5/12/2013 11:39:40 AM
I was thinking.. Maybe GF is actually trolling is and Sylveon is dual-typed. One of her types must be SE against ice.
#78kawouter1Posted 5/12/2013 11:39:42 AM
Also Nintendo is creating a lot more buzz about Sylveons type, then they did with the gen 5 dragons.
---
#79Arne83Posted 5/12/2013 11:40:31 AM
kawouter1 posted...
Because there's a big difference between Reshiram and Sylveon. I'[m seriously getting so tired from this argument. Dragon/Fire still fits Reshiram while no other type, but a new one fits Sylveon.

I'm just saying... there's no way we can know until it is revealed. You can say whatever the hell you want to try and justify it. But if we don't know... than we don't know.
---
#80Kirazykid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 11:40:38 AM
LordYggdrasilXX posted...
I was thinking.. Maybe GF is actually trolling is and Sylveon is dual-typed. One of her types must be SE against ice.

untrustful posted...
fire/grass type

---
http://i.imgur.com/IeM8k.gif
White 2 Friend Code: 4342 1476 5894