This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So wasn't Sylveon as a new type just confirmed?

#81RainbowsaurusPosted 5/12/2013 11:40:59 AM
LordYggdrasilXX posted...
I was thinking.. Maybe GF is actually trolling is and Sylveon is dual-typed. One of her types must be SE against ice.

The only dual type that would match Smash's description is rock/grass, I think.
---
I gotta do what?
http://i.imgur.com/JJOpf2G.png
#82kawouter1Posted 5/12/2013 11:43:12 AM
Arne83 posted...
kawouter1 posted...
Because there's a big difference between Reshiram and Sylveon. I'[m seriously getting so tired from this argument. Dragon/Fire still fits Reshiram while no other type, but a new one fits Sylveon.

I'm just saying... there's no way we can know until it is revealed. You can say whatever the hell you want to try and justify it. But if we don't know... than we don't know.

Yeah, ok. I've got admit you're right about that. But come on it's so heavily implied Sylveon's a new type. It simply must be. Nintendo knows that if they'll make Sylveon a type that already exists it will create a huge backlash. It would be a really stupid move of them.
---
Sorry for my bad english, i'm dutch
#83GoGoatPosted 5/12/2013 11:48:43 AM
kawouter1 posted...
Because there's a big difference between Reshiram and Sylveon. I'[m seriously getting so tired from this argument. Dragon/Fire still fits Reshiram while no other type, but a new one fits Sylveon.

Sorry, but no. Now we have sufficient evidence to back up the new type argument, but until today, no one had the right to becide what type best "fits" a pokemon.

Head. Ass. Separate them.
#84Arne83Posted 5/12/2013 11:48:57 AM
kawouter1 posted...
Arne83 posted...
kawouter1 posted...

I'm just saying... there's no way we can know until it is revealed. You can say whatever the hell you want to try and justify it. But if we don't know... than we don't know.

Yeah, ok. I've got admit you're right about that. But come on it's so heavily implied Sylveon's a new type. It simply must be. Nintendo knows that if they'll make Sylveon a type that already exists it will create a huge backlash. It would be a really stupid move of them.

I will admit, it is starting to look that way. I was really hoping for flying, the series need more pure flying types!

But... I guess that as long as it's not... "love type"... I'll be ok with it.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#85kawouter1Posted 5/12/2013 11:52:17 AM
GoGoat posted...
kawouter1 posted...

Sorry, but no. Now we have sufficient evidence to back up the new type argument, but until today, no one had the right to becide what type best "fits" a pokemon.

Ummm... Rude.

But seriously there are dozens of things pointing to a new type. While almost no things pointing to an existing type. It's not 100% confirmed ofcourse, but come on. How can anyone still think it won't be a new type?
---
Sorry for my bad english, i'm dutch
#86GoGoatPosted 5/12/2013 11:56:05 AM
kawouter1 posted...
Ummm... Rude.

Brought it on yourself for calling people "pathetic" for thinking otherwise without sufficient evidence.

Shame the new type sounds like its effective against ice. At first I thought "Oh, poison weakness! That helps with balance a bit" then bam, noticed what the other hints implied.
#87reaverzPosted 5/12/2013 11:57:01 AM
A new type is pretty likely at this point, and if they continue these type tests with about 2 or 3 tests each episode, they will reach the final type test on the 16th of June, which is one day after the next Coro Coro is released and would make a perfect time to reveal a new type. It does look like we will learn whether or not a new type exists next month.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#88Yamata_DemonPosted 5/12/2013 12:06:33 PM
GoGoat posted...
kawouter1 posted...

Ummm... Rude.

But seriously there are dozens of things pointing to a new type. While almost no things pointing to an existing type. It's not 100% confirmed ofcourse, but come on. How can anyone still think it won't be a new type?

Name them.
---
http://i.minus.com/i7EMvALv0BtxA.gif
#89LordYggdrasilXXPosted 5/12/2013 12:10:57 PM
Has Game Freak ever been so secretive about a non-legendary's type before?
#90NecroStreak128Posted 5/12/2013 12:12:21 PM
Oh boy...