This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Chance of X and Y details at E3?

#1SakurafanboyPosted 5/12/2013 6:21:47 AM
I've been thinking and this could be the first year that Pokemon is given a good amount of time in the spotlight at E3. Yes, I do realize that Nintendo isn't holding a traditional E3 conference, however they will be there and will have smaller conferences to discuss "games coming out this year" (or so I've read) and X and Y are - obviously - coming out this year as Pokemon's first worldwide simultaneous release. So with this focus on worldwide release (Pokemon.com updates very soon after CoroCoro releases to emphasize the simultaneous nature of X/Y's release), I do think there's a great chance that this year X and Y will be heavily discussed in their Nintendo Direct or whatever they do at E3.

With rumors of a new type (Fairy) being all but confirmed at this point, big game changing news like that would be well suited for an E3 reveal. Perhaps also discussing dual type moves, Sylveon, etc. I really just hope to see X and Y shown off in a big way at E3 no matter what Nintendo does be it Nintendo Direct or something else.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#2AltmadragonPosted 5/12/2013 6:31:02 AM
Pokemon was never revealed before at E3 don't know why it would be there now especially since Nintendo isn't going all out this year...

Don't get your hopes up, better off waiting for news from corocoro
---
Ha! Made you read.
#3Serebii from SPPPosted 5/12/2013 6:59:10 AM
I think it'll have a presence, yes. Perhaps a playable demo. However, I highly doubt we'll get anything new. At most, we'll get the release date
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#4SirPiercePosted 5/12/2013 7:00:57 AM
As you said, and the first poster reiterated, Pokemon (main games) have never been at E3...but they probably will be this year. A while back (don't remember when), there was a conversation between (I believe) Junichi Masuda and Masahiro Sakurai where they said they are excited to see each others games at E3...referring to Smash Brothers and X/Y presumably.
---
NNID - Aerontar. Steam - KingAerontar
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#5Serebii from SPPPosted 5/12/2013 7:04:11 AM
Fun fact, Pokémon XD was at E3 just two days after its official reveal. Colosseum, Channel and Box were also revealed at E3 as well, so you never know, we could get something
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#6R0cks0l1ddPosted 5/12/2013 7:06:38 AM
The only reason the other games weren't mentioned at E3 was because they wouldn't be out for almost a year after it. BW2 and Emerald were both mentioned during their respective year's E3 because they were releasing that October as opposed to next Spring.
---
Official everything of every board.
#7P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 5/12/2013 7:09:19 AM
I'm thinking that maybe there will be a playable demo, but that's really more of just a hope at this point. I don't know, maybe in that demo we could see a new pokemon or two
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#8protobakurionPosted 5/12/2013 9:06:28 AM
I'm with Serebii on this one. We never know what could be shown at E3. Some companies don't reveal anything until E3 so there is a slight possibility. Never say never.
---
The other true Pokemon fan.
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#9TheMightyGuardiPosted 5/12/2013 9:07:47 AM
Speaking of which, all of next month's corocoro leaks will be drowned out by e3 news.
---
Official landorus-t of the pokemon X board.
#10Montymole11Posted 5/12/2013 9:32:30 AM
Serebii from SPP posted...
I think it'll have a presence, yes. Perhaps a playable demo. However, I highly doubt we'll get anything new. At most, we'll get the release date

Well , I have been informed of the release date by a reliable source.
The date is October 25th.