This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ever play a Pokemon game with a family member?

#1Rupin_SalesmanPosted 5/12/2013 7:23:47 AM
I played Pokemon Stadium with my dad.

It was really funny.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#2P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 5/12/2013 7:25:58 AM
When I was younger, when my family bought a console game that was one player, my older brother always used to play while I'd watch (If I asked him to play he'd let me, but I had much more fun watching than playing, unless of course there was something he couldn't do and I knew how). If you count that as playing together, than yes, I have
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#3XRamzaXPosted 5/12/2013 7:29:27 AM
That pokemon tetris game, don't remember what it was called.

Other than that we both had gameboys and played red/blue and gold/silver together. Each had a different version both times.
---
Troll killing method 1: Refuse to speak or acknowledge them in any way except by quoting anything they post. Ignore this method if already performed.
#4Elec Man EXEPosted 5/12/2013 7:55:44 AM
My mom played Pokemon for a while (up until R/S). We played Pokemon Rumble when it came out as well. My sister never really got into the games, but she used to play the TCG.
---
~ Master of Electricity ~
Electro: 0518-6613-7620 - Pokemon White
#5ElectricNovaPosted 5/12/2013 8:29:02 AM
My Sister used to when she was younger.
---
Official Rayquaza of the Pokemon X and Y boards
I like a lot of things. Like Pokemon. And Sonic. And Kirby. And Smash bros. And Coca cola.
#6Tyler2312Posted 5/12/2013 8:30:12 AM
I played all of the games with my idiot brother, PKMNtrainerNate.
#7SquirtleHomiePosted 5/12/2013 8:46:17 AM
I've played Pokemon with my brother and cousin since the R/B/Y days. I always pick the water starter, my brother picks the fire starter, and my cousin picks the grass.
#8Missingno_MastrPosted 5/12/2013 8:47:30 AM
I've had Pokémon battles against my brother before. I generally win, but he sometimes surprises me.
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that.
http://imageshack.us/a/img202/4572/missingnogif.gif