This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sylveon would make a fantastic Love type Pokemon.

#21Human-Bean(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 2:00:35 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
ReverseFuture posted...
Chansey line, Audino, Alomomola, Togepi line, possibly Chimecho and Ralts line would all work as Love type.

But since all Pokémon can love their Trainers, shouldn't all Pokémon be Love-type?

Love type would be based on the very nature of the Pokemon, I am not referring to natures in the games, as in gentle, caring and passionate. Maternal instincts. All Pokemon exhibit feelings towards their trainer so I doubt this would be what determines whether or not a Pokemon is a love type.
---
Potatoes have skin and, we have skin. Therefore we are potatoes.
#22ReverseFuturePosted 5/12/2013 2:06:53 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
ReverseFuture posted...
Chansey line, Audino, Alomomola, Togepi line, possibly Chimecho and Ralts line would all work as Love type.

But since all Pokémon can love their Trainers, shouldn't all Pokémon be Love-type?

Every pokemon can fight, shouldn't all pokemon be Fighting types?
There's a difference between love and a love type, just as there's a difference between fighting and a fighting type.

I don't really believe that the new type is Love though, I've suspected Fairy since day 1, but it's still a slight possibility.
#23Arne83Posted 5/12/2013 2:09:29 PM
ReverseFuture posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
ReverseFuture posted...

There's a difference between love and a love type, just as there's a difference between fighting and a fighting type.

I don't really believe that the new type is Love though, I've suspected Fairy since day 1, but it's still a slight possibility.

0% is not "slight".
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#24ReverseFuturePosted 5/12/2013 2:11:55 PM
Arne83 posted...
ReverseFuture posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
ReverseFuture posted...

0% is not "slight".

I'd say about 0.1% or so, at most.
#25Arne83Posted 5/12/2013 2:14:16 PM
ReverseFuture posted...
Arne83 posted...
ReverseFuture posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
ReverseFuture posted...

0% is not "slight".

I'd say about 0.1% or so, at most.

At best, I'd give it 0.0000000000000000001%.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#26Capitan_KidPosted 5/12/2013 2:16:06 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
Love type is literally the best idea.

Ever.

---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
Official Husband of Nowi
#27MagikarpRulesPosted 5/12/2013 2:35:27 PM
Grasping at straws, I see.

First, we need confirmation that a new type exists. Then, we can speculate all we want about what this new type would be. And among the suggested types, if Love-type moves would be almost exclusively for support, I think it's not worth it.

As cliched as Light sounds, it has a better range for both offensive and support moves. Same with Sound and Fairy.

I´m not really fond about any of those types, anyway.
#28Human-Bean(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 7:28:28 AM
MagikarpRules posted...
Grasping at straws, I see.

Your reading comprehension is poor; I am not asserting that Love types have been confirmed, but stating my opinion on the current situation.
---
Potatoes have skin and, we have skin. Therefore we are potatoes.
#29Wings of FortePosted 5/13/2013 7:36:39 AM
Love is the most overrated type of power in the universe. Ma'Ti sucks.
---
A.K.A Red Dingo
#30BountyanPosted 5/13/2013 7:54:08 AM
Love is a crappy type idea. There are no type relations that make any intuitive sense with it. Love is an emotion, not a physical attribute. And people who keep constantly thinking of new types seem to forget why Fairy is the most suggested/rumored in the first place. First you have to think what does love have to do with sylvans? What does love have to do with nymphs? What does love have to do with fairies?
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo