This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you a believer of the fairy type?

#21BountyanPosted 5/12/2013 2:44:09 PM
Yes.
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#22WiiareVenomPosted 5/12/2013 2:47:35 PM
Cautiously, yes. It seems somewhat likely.
---
Join our bearded nation , our bearded population, our bearded operation. Its not an invitation, it is an expectation.
#23WindyligthPosted 5/12/2013 2:48:44 PM
Reborn_Sigma posted...
I believe in fairies.

And to the fools who don't what they really are: pls go.

lol
---
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.
#24rawxfoxdogPosted 5/12/2013 2:51:51 PM
I dont think itll be fairy. All them professors in the poke world would luck dumb for having a fairy egg group and not wondering... hey are they fairy type pokemon
---
Nintendo id: Rawxfoxdog
#25SandaanPosted 5/12/2013 2:52:48 PM
Yeah but its name must be changed into "magical" or something. Fairy type just won't do
---
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=JcDizon
"The reaper is always one step behind me..." - Shadow from Final Fantasy VI
#26PsychoWolfXPosted 5/12/2013 2:53:33 PM
I believe it is very likely we'll get a new type, but I can't figure out why everyone seems to think it's going to be "fairy" I mean, I don't really care what the new type is as long as it's well done, but Fairy way too specific . Light, Magic even Love seem more fitting to me.
#27Art_BuddyPosted 5/12/2013 2:54:32 PM
I do believe in fairies!
I do! I do!
---
Where
It's
#28Reborn_SigmaPosted 5/12/2013 2:55:27 PM
the_cajun88 posted...
And to the fools who don't what they really are

...what?

Oops, forgot to type "know"..

Too many people seem to think fairies are "small, winged, and nice things." That's not how it worked in ye old myths.
#29MagikarpRulesPosted 5/12/2013 2:56:16 PM
I'm not. I want to be certain that there's indeed a new type, then I'll see if I think it willl be Fairy or something else.
#30WiiareVenomPosted 5/12/2013 2:57:51 PM
PsychoWolfX posted...
I believe it is very likely we'll get a new type, but I can't figure out why everyone seems to think it's going to be "fairy" I mean, I don't really care what the new type is as long as it's well done, but Fairy way too specific . Light, Magic even Love seem more fitting to me.

Ghost and bug are extremely specific. And Love? Besides the fact that there are heavy arguments for Love being a normal thing, what would it be weak against? "Love conquers all".

Also, Magic kind of =fairy to an extent.

I would rather have light, though.
---
Join our bearded nation , our bearded population, our bearded operation. Its not an invitation, it is an expectation.