This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, apparently there is evidence of another Bug Gym?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So, apparently there is evidence of another Bug Gym?
3 years ago#11
DarkFists posted...
xxxxxn posted...
Hopefully this bug gym will be more challenging than the bug gyms in the past games.

Bugsy, Gen 4, U-turn Scyther. Probably the hardest bug gym we'll ever get sadly :/

Well, we did get a Bug E4 member and a half-bug teamed champion, so perhaps it will be later this time. Though I think last gen would have been better for an epic Bug gym, but they could have another batch of mega-bugs again.
Join our bearded nation , our bearded population, our bearded operation. Its not an invitation, it is an expectation.
3 years ago#12
Chespin's early moveset from the scans was Tackle, Growl, Vine Whip, Rollout (not sure about tackle).

They might have only given him rollout to deal with a bug gym, like how they gave Charmander Metal Claw in FRLG
Formerly DoctorTitor
None of us on this board are garbage! We are a GAMEFAQS, and we're darn proud of it! - MMX377
3 years ago#13
The trailer was evidence for another Bug gym. Interestingly enough, it gave an impression that said gym was unlikely to be first - first gyms usually have simple puzzles or none at all, while the presumably-Bug gym in the trailer looked big and puzzly.

The rumor, on the other hand, is evidence of squat.
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
3 years ago#14
ArmandoXIIIl posted...
Chespin's early moveset from the scans was Tackle, Growl, Vine Whip, Rollout (not sure about tackle).

They might have only given him rollout to deal with a bug gym, like how they gave Charmander Metal Claw in FRLG

That seems likely, since they made a point of mentioning Rollout.
Join our bearded nation , our bearded population, our bearded operation. Its not an invitation, it is an expectation.
3 years ago#15
Honestly, it could be epic. They could have the starters set a difficulty pace for the first few gyms, something that hasn't really been done since Gen I.
3 years ago#16
Honestly, it could be epic. They could have the starters set a difficulty pace for the first few gyms, something that hasn't really been done since Gen I.

It's also been done in Gen II.
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
3 years ago#17
Considering how the origin of Pokemon became to be, your lucky this game is full of diverse monsters rather than full on bug type game.
PSN: DontBeHero
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So, apparently there is evidence of another Bug Gym?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived