This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, apparently there is evidence of another Bug Gym?

#11WiiareVenom(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 9:00:54 PM
DarkFists posted...
xxxxxn posted...
Hopefully this bug gym will be more challenging than the bug gyms in the past games.

Bugsy, Gen 4, U-turn Scyther. Probably the hardest bug gym we'll ever get sadly :/

Well, we did get a Bug E4 member and a half-bug teamed champion, so perhaps it will be later this time. Though I think last gen would have been better for an epic Bug gym, but they could have another batch of mega-bugs again.
---
Join our bearded nation , our bearded population, our bearded operation. Its not an invitation, it is an expectation.
#12ArmandoXIIIlPosted 5/12/2013 9:02:45 PM
Chespin's early moveset from the scans was Tackle, Growl, Vine Whip, Rollout (not sure about tackle).

They might have only given him rollout to deal with a bug gym, like how they gave Charmander Metal Claw in FRLG
---
Formerly DoctorTitor
None of us on this board are garbage! We are a GAMEFAQS, and we're darn proud of it! - MMX377
#13jayman7Posted 5/12/2013 9:03:22 PM
The trailer was evidence for another Bug gym. Interestingly enough, it gave an impression that said gym was unlikely to be first - first gyms usually have simple puzzles or none at all, while the presumably-Bug gym in the trailer looked big and puzzly.

The rumor, on the other hand, is evidence of squat.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#14WiiareVenom(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 9:04:08 PM
ArmandoXIIIl posted...
Chespin's early moveset from the scans was Tackle, Growl, Vine Whip, Rollout (not sure about tackle).

They might have only given him rollout to deal with a bug gym, like how they gave Charmander Metal Claw in FRLG

That seems likely, since they made a point of mentioning Rollout.
---
Join our bearded nation , our bearded population, our bearded operation. Its not an invitation, it is an expectation.
#15Gold UrsaringPosted 5/12/2013 9:22:29 PM
Honestly, it could be epic. They could have the starters set a difficulty pace for the first few gyms, something that hasn't really been done since Gen I.
#16CharizardFirePosted 5/12/2013 10:21:33 PM
Honestly, it could be epic. They could have the starters set a difficulty pace for the first few gyms, something that hasn't really been done since Gen I.

It's also been done in Gen II.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#17DontBeHeroPosted 5/13/2013 12:43:25 AM
Considering how the origin of Pokemon became to be, your lucky this game is full of diverse monsters rather than full on bug type game.
---
PSN: DontBeHero