This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

mewtwo awakening

#21slaighMaccooper(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 6:51:36 PM
gen 5 wasn't horrid, a nice fresh breath but im definetly still weary whether or not it will make a full recovery
#22Arne83Posted 5/12/2013 6:54:41 PM
slaighMaccooper posted...
gen 5 wasn't horrid, a nice fresh breath but im definetly still weary whether or not it will make a full recovery

My suggestion. Stop looking at what's bad and look at what's good. Instead of complain about the look of Mewtwo's new form and how it hurts your little childhood feeling. Look at it as them bringing relevance back to an old classic.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#23slaighMaccooper(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 6:56:07 PM
the way i see them bringing mewtwo back is they are trying to ride on 1st gen's success and everyone's love of mewtwo, i can look at the good things but there are very few
#24Arne83Posted 5/12/2013 6:57:10 PM
the way i see them bringing mewtwo back is they are trying to ride on 1st gen's success and everyone's love of mewtwo, i can look at the good things but there are very few

There's plenty. You're just too blind to see them. Like I said, stop focusing on what you think is bad.
---
#25snuffles504Posted 5/12/2013 6:58:01 PM
robinhoek posted...
shagohad3 posted...
Awesome, looks better than original and it makes sense for a pokemon like Mewtwo to "advance' to a higher state of being.

A higher state of being is a head tail and fat toes?

Strain42 posted...
Anytime I look at the Mewtation, all I can think of is the quote from Futurama (I'm paraphrasing)

"If there's one thing that science teaches us it's that anything can happen for no reason."

Because that is honestly the only story reason as to how Mewtwo could unlock a new form like this.

Whether I love or hate the form is irrelevant, I just think it would have been better off as a new Pokemon. Mewthree or whatever you wanna go with.

Both of these things, so very much.
---
....because shutup.
R - Hyuck hyuck hyuck!
#26slaighMaccooper(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 6:58:57 PM
what has improved other than graphics and how traing and battles work? (i admit i liked the 3 battle system)
#27Arne83Posted 5/12/2013 7:01:25 PM
what has improved other than graphics and how traing and battles work? (i admit i liked the 3 battle system)

We don't know. They haven't really revealed any of that stuff yet. But, we'll know when the time comes.
---
#28slaighMaccooper(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 7:04:20 PM
ive been referring to games that have already been released, i have some hope for this one, (aside from awakened mewtwo)
#29Arne83Posted 5/12/2013 7:05:46 PM
ive been referring to games that have already been released, i have some hope for this one, (aside from awakened mewtwo)

Oh... well, I let someone else handle that. They could probably explain it a lot better than I ever could.
---
#30slaighMaccooper(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 7:06:55 PM
i think they could have gotten a little more creative with the water type (we already have two water type frogs