This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RP - Team Void's Vileness - part 16 - Cooperation

#1henriuePosted 5/12/2013 6:24:15 PM
Check our adventure here:

Parts 1 - 11 : http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/66011719

Part 12 - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/66059978

Part 13 - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/66083978

Part 14 - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/66100839

Part 15 - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/66153402

======
The group in in the generator room on cerulean cave, face to face with a scheme of team void.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#2henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 6:25:17 PM
Scientist: Team Void's goals are to know EVERYTHING! to solve the mystery of life itself! to see every pokémon in existence, every place, every race!
---
#3MrMahoPosted 5/12/2013 6:28:40 PM
henriue posted...
Scientist: Team Void's goals are to know EVERYTHING! to solve the mystery of life itself! to see every pok?on in existence, every place, every race!

"Talk about your specific plans. We've already encountered a few of your Pokemon that you tested on and made them rather strong...for an example, the Scizor." Mako was getting irritated by the simplistic response they were giving. It wasn't very detailed at all.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#4RatedRKO7Posted 5/12/2013 6:30:03 PM
henriue posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
henriue posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
Dark: You guys get more info from them. I'll check the system.
*Dark goes to the computer and examines the system.*

It is running on a text based system it seems to be connected to the harverster and operating it.

Scientist: Pff... that thing in mt. moon was work of that idiotic woman but she is being.... taken care of !

Dark: This is for the harvester. Lets see if I can turn this off and send the info to a 3rd party.
*Dark checks to see if she can do this.*

Your computer skills aren't that high.

Dark: I can't make any sense from this. Does anyone have computer skills if not. I'll press random buttons to see what happens.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#5henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 6:30:11 PM
MrMaho posted...
henriue posted...
Scientist: Team Void's goals are to know EVERYTHING! to solve the mystery of life itself! to see every pok?on in existence, every place, every race!

"Talk about your specific plans. We've already encountered a few of your Pokemon that you tested on and made them rather strong...for an example, the Scizor." Mako was getting irritated by the simplistic response they were giving. It wasn't very detailed at all.

Scientist: He served his purpose, he helped us test the energy harverster... he helped us with this... his energy just like this one will be put to good use.
---
#6purplezoroarkPosted 5/12/2013 6:31:46 PM
>The scientist says the thing about a woman being taken care of

Yuuki: C-could it be?...Plum!?

Yuuki: what happened to that woman!? Where is she!?
---
Member [XXI] of the organization Roxzor
A life in the monochrome, without the warm colors of happiness
#7MrMahoPosted 5/12/2013 6:32:32 PM
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...
henriue posted...

Scientist: He served his purpose, he helped us test the energy harverster... he helped us with this... his energy just like this one will be put to good use.

"Why are you doing this? A Pokemon is already strong enough by itself. It doesn't need these outrageous devices to increase their power and mental state..." It wasn't making sense to Mako. There had to be more information.
---
#8henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 6:34:49 PM
MrMaho posted...
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...
henriue posted...

"Why are you doing this? A Pokemon is already strong enough by itself. It doesn't need these outrageous devices to increase their power and mental state..." It wasn't making sense to Mako. There had to be more information.

Scientist: Fool! They weren't being enhanced! their potential was being brought out so we could take it! and now we have it! And about that little minx you put there to destroy us! Well she is being interrogated! You will have your spy back.
---
#9RatedRKO7Posted 5/12/2013 6:36:02 PM
*Dark tries looking for where they are keeping the "spy".*
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#10MrMahoPosted 5/12/2013 6:36:26 PM
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...
henriue posted...

Scientist: Fool! They weren't being enhanced! their potential was being brought out so we could take it! and now we have it! And about that little minx you put there to destroy us! Well she is being interrogated! You will have your spy back.

Reminds me of Colress from B/W, kinda.
________

"Their potential is brought out when they're with their trainers and spend time with each other! You don't need machines to do that! You sicken me!" Mako said as he stomped his foot at the response. The anger was rising inside Mako, he was about to order his Pokemon to attack.
---