This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RP - Team Void's Vileness - part 16 - Cooperation

#101MrMahoPosted 5/14/2013 8:02:15 PM
"W-Wait! Dark...! You better be careful..." Mako said, as he continued to go for the exit of the cave. He knew he couldn't go after Dark at this point, he needed to take Jace to a hospital, since he already spent too much time here with that broken arm.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#102henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 8:04:13 PM
Onzwei: No... as soon as i stop the reactor goes kaboom, RUN!
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#103purplezoroarkPosted 5/14/2013 8:04:57 PM
Lol rated, never misses a chance to quote axel XD
============
Yuuki: ummm...shouldn't we head to the hospital? I bet it hurts..

*yuuki pokes jace's arm*
---
Member [XXI] of the organization Roxzor
A life in the monochrome, without the warm colors of happiness
#104RatedRKO7Posted 5/14/2013 8:05:52 PM
Dark: Why are you doing this? I thought Team Void is evil. Then why are you helping us and why did Plum help us with the scientists at Mt Moon?
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#105MrMahoPosted 5/14/2013 8:07:29 PM
purplezoroark posted...
============

*yuuki pokes jace's arm*

"Yuuki...!" Mako said, with a higher voice, "Why would you poke his broken arm is you know it hurts?!"
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#106henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 8:07:47 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
Dark: Why are you doing this? I thought Team Void is evil. Then why are you helping us and why did Plum help us with the scientists at Mt Moon?

Onzwei: In our view we aren't evil. We're devoted to a goal, you dying is not our goal....
---
#107RatedRKO7Posted 5/14/2013 8:10:25 PM
henriue posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...

Onzwei: In our view we aren't evil. We're devoted to a goal, you dying is not our goal....

Dark: Then what is your goal? Those scientists said there is a spy in your organization. Who is it?
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#108henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 8:13:04 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
henriue posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...

Dark: Then what is your goal? Those scientists said there is a spy in your organization. Who is it?

Onzwei: Plum, she foiled many operations, our goal is to know everything ; But my pokémon are weak, they won't last much longer, leave now.
---
#109RatedRKO7Posted 5/14/2013 8:15:38 PM
henriue posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
henriue posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...

Onzwei: Plum, she foiled many operations, our goal is to know everything ; But my pokémon are weak, they won't last much longer, leave now.

Dark: Then let me help you. I am a nurse I can heal one pokemon 25% of his or her damage. I don't want you to die.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
#110purplezoroarkPosted 5/14/2013 8:16:04 PM
MrMaho posted...
purplezoroark posted...
============

*yuuki pokes jace's arm*

"Yuuki...!" Mako said, with a higher voice, "Why would you poke his broken arm is you know it hurts?!"

I really don't know..guess I'm bored
Proto hasn't said anything soooo...
==========

Yuuki: No reaction...looks like he is unconscious..we better hurry!
---
Member [XXI] of the organization Roxzor
A life in the monochrome, without the warm colors of happiness