This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RP - Team Void's Vileness - part 16 - Cooperation

#421henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 8:56:15 PM
As the guys reach the VIP room, they are astounded with the luxury seating, appetizers and good food everywhere, refreshments in an ice bucket. 2 Huge monitors, and the 4th wall, seemingly inexistant, is actually a huge window, wich covers the entire ice ring.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#422henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 8:59:54 PM
Bill, takes the bottom off. and shows a control pannel to Yuuki. there are 4 buttons a red, a green a blue and a grey button.

Bill: see here, the blue switch is pressed, the egg is in stasis mode, like this it will never hatch. Might've been this way for years, now the green button turns it off, and the red button accelerates the hatching process. The grey is a stash button it will decrease the size for traveling. Crafty little thing in't it?
---
#423MrMahoPosted 5/17/2013 9:00:43 PM
"Wow, this place is amazing..." Mako said as he took some appetizers and enjoyed them. Glissando also took some appetizers and ate them.

However, now Falsetto was on the ground, and scared to take anything. Glissando approached Falsetto and greeted the Pokemon, "Gible! Gib!"

"S-Sno...Snorunt!" Falsetto said, scared of what Glissando may do.

"Gible! Gib!" Glissando said as he offered an appetizer to Falsetto. Falsetto seemed clueless for a minute, but she made up her mind.

"S-Snorunt!" Falsetto slowly took the appetizer and stared at it for a moment and slowly took a bite of it. Once she ate the appetizer she realized that it was really delicious and she let out a small burst of excitement! "Snorunt!"

"Gible! Gib!" Glissando said, as he handed Falsetto more appetizers, while she gladly accepted them when given to.
________

Just realized that a perfect name for my Snorunt would have been Lacrimosa :/...Oh well.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#424henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 9:02:02 PM
Is falsetto a reference to eternal sonata, or is it the musician in you speaking?
---
#425MrMahoPosted 5/17/2013 9:06:12 PM(edited)
henriue posted...
Is falsetto a reference to eternal sonata, or is it the musician in you speaking?

Reference to Eternal Sonata and musician in me. I love naming my Pokemon after musical terms and stuff. But I guarantee that I will have a Pokemon named after every character from that game.

EDIT: And I realized that Lacrimosa is a really suiting name for it.
---
#426RatedRKO7Posted 5/17/2013 9:06:09 PM
I would like your opinion on something. What should Dark's primary instrument be. The trumpet or the harp. I played the trumpet for 8 years and I liked it but the harp sounds beautiful. I already plan on making the ocarina Dark's secondary instrument. Carrying four instrument around seem extensive (The musician must have a pokeflute). So what do you guys think?
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#427MrMahoPosted 5/17/2013 9:07:40 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
I would like your opinion on something. What should Dark's primary instrument be. The trumpet or the harp. I played the trumpet for 8 years and I liked it but the harp sounds beautiful. I already plan on making the ocarina Dark's secondary instrument. Carrying four instrument around seem extensive (The musician must have a pokeflute). So what do you guys think?

Well, I did violin because I play it in real life and because I think the violin is freaking amazing. I probably would have picked the violin even if I didn't play it in real life, just because they're that awesome.

But yeah, I think I can see your character playing the harp.
---
#428henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 9:08:18 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...

Trumpet if you are a jazz player! or Dark is a Jazz player!
---
#429henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 9:08:22 PM
Glas' show is starting, it is a dance interpretation of a Kanto fable, that many of you heard in your bed time. Glas's performance snatches sighs of the audience, as the lights create a spectacle of their own, all of the pokémon can't take their eyes of of her...
You guys are free to time skip until the end of the show.
---
#430purplezoroarkPosted 5/17/2013 9:09:05 PM
Yuuki: "whooa!..I had no idea it worked like that! Guess it makes sense, the egg's owner couldn't take the risk of the egg hatching while it was in MT.moon"

Yuuki: I wonder what would posses a trainer to leave a unborn pokemon in the wild.. Even in the pod something could have happened"

Yuuki: " sooo..the egg has been dormant for maybe years..what do you recomend bill? Should we accelerate the process?"
---
Member [XXI] of the organization Roxzor
A life in the monochrome, without the warm colors of happiness