This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RP - Team Void's Vileness - part 16 - Cooperation

#431henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 9:10:34 PM
purplezoroark posted...
Yuuki: "whooa!..I had no idea it worked like that! Guess it makes sense, the egg's owner couldn't take the risk of the egg hatching while it was in MT.moon"

Yuuki: I wonder what would posses a trainer to leave a unborn pokemon in the wild.. Even in the pod something could have happened"

Yuuki: " sooo..the egg has been dormant for maybe years..what do you recomend bill? Should we accelerate the process?"

Bill: It won't harm the egg, if that is what you're asking
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#432MrMahoPosted 5/17/2013 9:12:29 PM(edited)
Glissando and Falsetto looked at the performance and were struck by awe. They simply loved it!
________

Timeskip time!

Is it bad that the Lacrimosa thing is really bothering me?
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#433RatedRKO7Posted 5/17/2013 9:12:15 PM
henriue posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
I would like your opinion on something. What should Dark's primary instrument be. The trumpet or the harp. I played the trumpet for 8 years and I liked it but the harp sounds beautiful. I already plan on making the ocarina Dark's secondary instrument. Carrying four instrument around seem extensive (The musician must have a pokeflute). So what do you guys think?

Trumpet if you are a jazz player! or Dark is a Jazz player!

I am not a jazz player though.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#434purplezoroarkPosted 5/17/2013 9:14:34 PM
henriue posted...
purplezoroark posted...
Yuuki: "whooa!..I had no idea it worked like that! Guess it makes sense, the egg's owner couldn't take the risk of the egg hatching while it was in MT.moon"

Yuuki: I wonder what would posses a trainer to leave a unborn pokemon in the wild.. Even in the pod something could have happened"

Yuuki: " sooo..the egg has been dormant for maybe years..what do you recomend bill? Should we accelerate the process?"

Bill: It won't harm the egg, if that is what you're asking

Yuuki: " good to know, thanks bill!"

Yuuki: that can't be a good feeling..being frozen like that..isn't that just as horrible as a death?....don't worry..I'm getting you out of there!

*yuuki presses the red button*

Yuuki: "umm...how many days do you think I'll take bill?"
---
Member [XXI] of the organization Roxzor
A life in the monochrome, without the warm colors of happiness
#435purplezoroarkPosted 5/17/2013 9:17:26 PM
MrMaho posted...
Glissando and Falsetto looked at the performance and were struck by awe. They simply loved it!
________

Timeskip time!

Is it bad that the Lacrimosa thing is really bothering me?

Nahh it bothered me when I realized Noire was a better name for my umbreon, I really feel your pain since lacrimosa is latin for "weeping"
---
Member [XXI] of the organization Roxzor
A life in the monochrome, without the warm colors of happiness
#436henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 9:20:02 PM
You can change it Maho.
===
Bill: Changes from egg to egg.

====
At the VIP room.

*knock* *knock*
---
#437RatedRKO7Posted 5/17/2013 9:21:36 PM
MrMaho posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
I would like your opinion on something. What should Dark's primary instrument be. The trumpet or the harp. I played the trumpet for 8 years and I liked it but the harp sounds beautiful. I already plan on making the ocarina Dark's secondary instrument. Carrying four instrument around seem extensive (The musician must have a pokeflute). So what do you guys think?

Well, I did violin because I play it in real life and because I think the violin is freaking amazing. I probably would have picked the violin even if I didn't play it in real life, just because they're that awesome.

But yeah, I think I can see your character playing the harp.

Ok I am going to cash in one point to be a musician. How can I get the Harp, Pokeflute and Ocarina? Since Dark's primary instrument is a harp can I get a deliveryman to deliver the harp to her from home. But how am I going to get the pokeflute and ocarina? I mean Dark never touched one before let alone played one.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#438henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 9:23:02 PM
Where is Dark right now?
---
#439RatedRKO7Posted 5/17/2013 9:26:16 PM
henriue posted...
Where is Dark right now?

pokemon center and just got hit by a Force Palm because Dark put Aura in the ranch so she could get 6 pokemon to level 18.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
#440henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 9:28:38 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
henriue posted...
Where is Dark right now?

pokemon center and just got hit by a Force Palm because Dark put Aura in the ranch so she could get 6 pokemon to level 18.

There is a man in a suit moping at the pokécenter...

Man: Oh, what am i going to do.... Where am i gonna find a musician? the concert will start any minute now....
---