This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RP - Team Void's Vileness - part 16 - Cooperation

#451purplezoroarkPosted 5/17/2013 9:41:04 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
Sorry today I mean yesterday I mean May 17th 2013 I got Elite Beat Agents and I have been playing it a lot. Sorry about the delay. Also I have been listening to Sk8ter boy a lot recently.
========================
Dark: Aura I am sorry. I won't do it again.
Aura: Lucario.
*Dark notices the guy in the suit and walked up to him.*
Dark: Um excuse but you seemed tense is there anything I can do for you?

Lol isn't that the first song of the game? In any case you are forgiven, that game is really addictive XD
---
Member [XXI] of the organization Roxzor
A life in the monochrome, without the warm colors of happiness
#452RatedRKO7Posted 5/17/2013 9:41:58 PM
henriue posted...
Man: Do you know where to find a musician in cerulean that is willing to perform and save my career?

Dark: I know a violinist that is somewhere in this city but not sure where. I play the harp for a decade but I don't have it with me right now.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#453henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 9:44:09 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
henriue posted...
Man: Do you know where to find a musician in cerulean that is willing to perform and save my career?

Dark: I know a violinist that is somewhere in this city but not sure where. I play the harp for a decade but I don't have it with me right now.

the men is astounded.

Man: Are you an angel? I have the instruments you just have to play them!
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#454MrMahoPosted 5/17/2013 9:44:25 PM
Mako opened the door.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#455RatedRKO7Posted 5/17/2013 9:44:42 PM
purplezoroark posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
Sorry today I mean yesterday I mean May 17th 2013 I got Elite Beat Agents and I have been playing it a lot. Sorry about the delay. Also I have been listening to Sk8ter boy a lot recently.
========================

Lol isn't that the first song of the game? In any case you are forgiven, that game is really addictive XD

I got that game, MySims Kingdom and Okami today or in my case yesturday (Past midnight here) and started to play them at ten pm. I would have started sooner but I wanted to beat the Water Temple in OoT first.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#456henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 9:45:34 PM
It's Glas wearing her standard bikini top, short jeans and flip flops.

Glas: Fooled ya! so, did you guys enjoy the show?
---
#457RatedRKO7Posted 5/17/2013 9:46:56 PM
Dark: I am free right now so I can help you. I am pretty sure I missed today's performance by the gym leader. So I can help you.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
#458MrMahoPosted 5/17/2013 9:48:42 PM
henriue posted...
It's Glas wearing her standard bikini top, short jeans and flip flops.

Glas: Fooled ya! so, did you guys enjoy the show?

Mako thought to himself, "Define what fool means to you?" He had a feeling it was her from the start.

Glissando and Lacrimosa ran up to Glas and poked at her, they really enjoyed the show!

"The show was fantastic! My Pokemon were really into it!" Mako gazed at the happy Pokemon poking at her for a little bit, "And it seems like you got some more fans!"
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#459henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 9:49:57 PM
Without another word, the man grabs Dark's arm and takes her to the park, there is an orchestra to perform, and 3 empty chairs.

Man: Just sit by the harp and follow the score!
---
#460purplezoroarkPosted 5/17/2013 9:51:10 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
purplezoroark posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
========================

I got that game, MySims Kingdom and Okami today or in my case yesturday (Past midnight here) and started to play them at ten pm. I would have started sooner but I wanted to beat the Water Temple in OoT first.

Heh I got the yesturday joke, its past midnight here too
And its amazing that your mind is still working properly after being in the water temple

Aaannyway I gotta go, since there's no story event for me there shouldn't be a problem, good luck to anyone if they try the gym challenge
---
Member [XXI] of the organization Roxzor
A life in the monochrome, without the warm colors of happiness