This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RP - Team Void's Vileness - part 16 - Cooperation

#471henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 10:30:12 PM
After the concert.

Performer: Oh that was a magnificent display of talent, here have my Ocarina, i insist.
Other: And take this pokéflute.
Man: Thank you for doing this for me, if you want the harp, it's yours.....
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#472MrMahoPosted 5/17/2013 10:31:09 PM
henriue posted...
Glas: one on one. one battle, items allowed. Heads or tails?

"Oh dear..." Mako wasn't expecting another one-on-one battle, "Tails." He was getting a little bit worried. He didn't know what Pokemon to use for this gym, "Let's make things a little bit more interesting. "Would you like to make a bet?"
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#473henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 10:32:55 PM
MrMaho posted...
henriue posted...

"Oh dear..." Mako wasn't expecting another one-on-one battle, "Tails." He was getting a little bit worried. He didn't know what Pokemon to use for this gym, "Let's make things a little bit more interesting. "Would you like to make a bet?"

Glas: You win a prize money anyways, why would you risk it? and it seems you win, so who should send the first pokémon?
---
#474RatedRKO7Posted 5/17/2013 10:35:35 PM
henriue posted...
After the concert.

Performer: Oh that was a magnificent display of talent, here have my Ocarina, i insist.
Other: And take this pokéflute.
Man: Thank you for doing this for me, if you want the harp, it's yours.....

Dark: Sure thank you. This ocarina looks amazing.
*Dark gets an Ocarina that looks like the Ocarina of Time.*
Dark: Thank you for the flute.
*Dark gets a Pokeflute.*
Dark: Thank you. The harp played better than any other harp I played.
*Dark puts the Ocarina and Pokeflute in her bag. She then puts the harp in its case and slings the strap over her back.*
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#475MrMahoPosted 5/17/2013 10:36:42 PM
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...
henriue posted...

Glas: You win a prize money anyways, why would you risk it? and it seems you win, so who should send the first pok?on?

"Well, I was going to say if I win, I get to take you on a date," Mako said, starting to get a little flirtatious. He didn't know which Pokemon to send out first, "Go, Baroque!"

"Maaarshtomp!" Baroque said, as he made his appearance on the field.
---
#476henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 10:39:32 PM
Glas: What's in it for me if I win? You got guts, had a choice at sending second but sending the first pokémon. I will use Frigida!
The Glaceon started to play in the snow.
---
#477henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 10:42:10 PM
@rated, that locomotive piece is amazing.
---
#478MrMahoPosted 5/17/2013 10:42:55 PM
henriue posted...
Glas: What's in it for me if I win? You got guts, had a choice at sending second but sending the first pok?on. I will use Frigida!
The Glaceon started to play in the snow.

"If you win..." He thought about it for a second, "I'll allow you to make me do anything you want, but let's get this battle started!"

"Tomp! Tomp!" Baroque said, as he stomped his feet in the snow.

"Rock Slide!" Mako ordered.

Baroque nodded and hurled boulders at the Glaceon.
---
#479RatedRKO7Posted 5/17/2013 10:48:45 PM
henriue posted...
@rated, that locomotive piece is amazing.

I know I played that on the trumpet in the last concert I ever did. High School Senior year. That is a great piece. I am getting off for the night see you guys monday hopefuly. I just want to get Dark back to Bill's place for her to sleep since she missed the show.
========
*Dark leaves the park and heads to Bill's house and knocks on the door.*
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#480henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 10:51:57 PM
Glas: Agreed

Glas pressed a switch on her cabin, suddenly the glass boxes started to climb the wall, a giant fan appeared in the roof and an artificial blizzard took over the battlefield, with the pieces of ice flying arround.

Mako saw a mic on his box and said: Rock Slide!

Glas: Sand attack!

======
Glaceon dashed and sprayed some of the snow on Baroque. it doesn't like it. Baroque's rock slide hit Frigida anyway, (70% damage)

Glas: Sand attack once more.
---