This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RP - Team Void's Vileness - part 16 - Cooperation

#51MrMahoPosted 5/12/2013 8:32:32 PM
protobakurion posted...
MrMaho posted...
"Grr...they're getting away!" Mako was a bit angered by this, but at least no one got hurt. "So, now what do we do?"

"Get me to a hospital before I get an infection!" Jace said. He jad returned Rio.

"Hold on, I'm not leaving Dark here alone!" Mako said.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#52henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 8:33:00 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
Dark: The machine is destroyed and the pokemon are freed. How are things on your end?

Bill: What pokémon? I am good
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#53RatedRKO7Posted 5/12/2013 8:38:04 PM
henriue posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
Dark: The machine is destroyed and the pokemon are freed. How are things on your end?

Dark: They had some pokemon captured. We are fine also. Do you know what happened to Articuno and Suicune?
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#54henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 8:41:43 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
henriue posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...

Dark: They had some pokemon captured. We are fine also. Do you know what happened to Articuno and Suicune?

Bill: They are battling but the harverster stopped. guess smashing worked huh? Glad nothing bad happened.
---
#55RatedRKO7Posted 5/12/2013 8:42:30 PM
henriue posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
henriue posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...

Bill: They are battling but the harverster stopped. guess smashing worked huh? Glad nothing bad happened.

Dark: Is there a way to calm them down?
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#56henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 8:47:16 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
henriue posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
henriue posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...

Dark: Is there a way to calm them down?

Bill: Probably with the machine i Planned for Celio, it's going to take some time working on it though.
---
#57MrMahoPosted 5/12/2013 8:47:58 PM
"Ask him what we should do now, Dark."
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#58RatedRKO7Posted 5/12/2013 8:49:34 PM
Dark: What now Bill?
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
#59henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 8:50:22 PM
Bill: Leave that place. Let's go rest.
---
#60RatedRKO7Posted 5/12/2013 8:52:37 PM
henriue posted...
Bill: Leave that place. Let's go rest.

Dark: Understood.
*Dark hangs up.*
Dark: Donphans lets roll out.
*Dark heads towards the nearest exit.*
---
Got it memorized?- Axel