This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RP - Team Void's Vileness - part 16 - Cooperation

#61henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 7:52:46 PM
See you all tomorrow perhaps.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#62protobakurionPosted 5/12/2013 8:01:44 PM(edited)
Yuuki:

Yuuki volunteered at the Pewter City Hospital and took care of a lady in critical condition. She and Yuuki became friends and the lady entrusted Yuuki with Miyu (Eevee). Then the lady died (Yuuki=sad) and Yuuki went to Cerulean, where he was thrown by the Fearow into the cave. Currently with the group.

Mako:

Mako was haunted by the nightmare from that bell. The story continues and He captures a Mawile and Deerling. He is then cheered up by Dark. He goes to Cerulean Cave and admires Glas. He also wonders what is in his egg he is carrying. He is also carrying Jace on his back. Currently with the group.

Dark:

Dark only helped cheer up Mako in Bill's house. Slid gracefully to Cerulean Cave. Dragged Yuuki around the cave. Had Shield use Protect to save us from Fire Blast. Came up with the plan to get info from the scienists. And tried to shut down the system but lack the computer skills. She also used Inferno and Shield in the battle with the scientists. She also received a Mawile from Mako. Currently with the group.

Jace:

Jace delivered the briefcase to Bill. He also chows down on a couple plates of food. He tours the city and Town Hall in Cerulean. He meets the group back at Bill's cottage but they leave soon. Bill and Jace hurry to Cerulean Cave where Jace twisted his arm and found out that his Lucario can talk via telepathy. He is currently on Mako's back and with the group.

Fox:

Fox meets the group at Bill's cottage. Fox, along with Mako and Dark, head to Cerulean where they meet Glas, the Cerulean City Gym Leader. Fox also admired Glas. He follows the group around. Currently with the group.

We confronted the scientists after we defeated their Pokemon. The computer is destroyed and the Pokemon freed. What will happen next? FIND OUT ON THE NEXT TEAM VOID'S VILENESS!

(How's the recap?)
---
The other true Pokemon fan.
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#63MrMahoPosted 5/12/2013 7:54:51 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
henriue posted...
Bill: Leave that place. Let's go rest.

Dark: Understood.
*Dark hangs up.*
Dark: Donphans lets roll out.
*Dark heads towards the nearest exit.*

"Alright...let's go. I wonder what time it is..." Mako said as he and Yuuki left for the entrance with Dark and the others. He was getting a little tired.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#64protobakurionPosted 5/12/2013 7:56:46 PM
"Hey Mako... when we get to the hospital, I have something for you!" Jace said. He was grateful that Mako cared and was carrying him.
---
#65MrMahoPosted 5/12/2013 8:00:31 PM
protobakurion posted...
"Hey Mako... when we get to the hospital, I have something for you!" Jace said. He was grateful that Mako cared and was carrying him.

"A-Alright," He was curious of what he was going to give to him.
_______

The recap was nice.
---
#66henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 8:00:44 PM
Great recap man!
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#67protobakurionPosted 5/12/2013 8:02:46 PM
Thanks to all who sent the PMs.

Thanks for the support. I appreciate it.
---
#68protobakurionPosted 5/12/2013 8:03:45 PM
So, when do we get to the hospital henri?
---
#69MrMahoPosted 5/12/2013 8:05:25 PM
protobakurion posted...

Probably tomorrow.
---
#70protobakurionPosted 5/12/2013 8:06:39 PM
MrMaho posted...
protobakurion posted...

Probably tomorrow.

Alright, goodnight guys.
---