This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you Serious

#1naruto6795Posted 5/12/2013 7:38:03 PM
okay so first off i know a new type hasn't been comfirmed yet so this is more of if it happens kind of thing.

as many of you know by now this past sundays pokemon smash was all about trying to figure out sylveons type and with everything they did they are implying sylveons type is new. Now my point: Alright so this new type that sylveon is is apparently super effective against ice, this really ticks me off. ice type is by far my favorite pokemon type which already sucks due to all its weaknesses so basically whats happening here is that ice is getting yet another weakness?! this really makes me mad as an ice type pokemon fan.
#2RethalwolfPosted 5/12/2013 7:39:27 PM
Could just be... ya know, resistant to ice. If the poison powder was it being attacked, why isn't the ice?
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#3jEr3mYPosted 5/12/2013 7:39:58 PM
You do realise they could of just been playing around and whatever they did is NOT official....
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 17 - updated 22 March 2013
#4Arne83Posted 5/12/2013 7:45:35 PM
jEr3mY posted...
You do realise they could of just been playing around and whatever they did is NOT official....

I wish more people would realize this. Not because of Sylveon's type... but because analyzing a joke is the fastest way to kill it... and no one likes a dead joke.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#5WiiareVenomPosted 5/12/2013 7:47:26 PM
jEr3mY posted...

Which would result in angry fan letters and death threats if the official didn't mirror what they did. As I understand it, that is a common problem over their, acording to rumor.

Also, with the mystery behind its type, playing around with jokes about said type being unrelated seems like it would be to huge a coincidence to not be related.
---
Join our bearded nation , our bearded population, our bearded operation. Its not an invitation, it is an expectation.
#6EnferolunosPosted 5/12/2013 8:02:24 PM
Arne83 posted...
jEr3mY posted...

I wish more people would realize this. Not because of Sylveon's type... but because analyzing a joke is the fastest way to kill it... and no one likes a dead joke.

Because it's obviously completely impossible that it was hinting at things
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#7Arne83Posted 5/12/2013 8:04:23 PM
Enferolunos posted...
Arne83 posted...
jEr3mY posted...

If you didn't notice, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT! It just really bothers me to see people over analyze comedy.
---
#8EnferolunosPosted 5/12/2013 8:07:15 PM
Arne83 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
Arne83 posted...
jEr3mY posted...

If you didn't notice, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT! It just really bothers me to see people over analyze comedy.

Get over it. It may have been supposed to be funny, but that doesn't mean it can't actually have meaning as well.
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
#9Arne83Posted 5/12/2013 8:11:42 PM
Enferolunos posted...
Arne83 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
Arne83 posted...
jEr3mY posted...

Get over it. It may have been supposed to be funny, but that doesn't mean it can't actually have meaning as well.

No, I will not get over it. Humor is not meant to be analyzed.

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested, and the frog dies.
---
#10EnferolunosPosted 5/12/2013 8:13:46 PM
That was a terrible metaphor.
---