This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A move worse than Splash

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. A move worse than Splash
3 years ago#1
That would be Gen 1 Focus energy, which removes your chances of scoring a crit if you are slower than your opponent.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
3 years ago#2
Draco Meter, Completely useless.
@(*.*)@ I'm on the karma payment plan.
Anticitizen stamps of approval given: 5
3 years ago#3
Quash.
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
3 years ago#4
Flamethrower. Who uses that piece of crap move, am I right?

Oooh, look at me, I'm a super accurate powerful fire attack with a chance to burn.

Ha ha...loser. Right guys?
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
3 years ago#5
iKhanic posted...
That would be Gen 1 Focus energy, which removes your chances of scoring a crit if you are slower than your opponent.

Finally, somebody else pointed this out! When people say Splash is the worst move, I am always annoyed that they don't know about Gen 1 FE.
Official Donphan of the Pokemon X board. Official Yoshi of the SSBU board.
3 years ago#6
Are there any other moves that have been as detrimental as FE?
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
3 years ago#7
Lexifox posted...
Are there any other moves that have been as detrimental as FE?

A Hi Jump Kick that misses.
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
3 years ago#8
EpicYoshi801 posted...
iKhanic posted...

Finally, somebody else pointed this out! When people say Splash is the worst move, I am always annoyed that they don't know about Gen 1 FE.

Wow, haha, what losers for not knowing about a single obscure nonfunctional move from 15 years ago, am I right?
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
3 years ago#9
except...it can still have the proper effect when used by a faster 'mon. Splash has no effect whatsoever.
Ragnarok: Tetra Vortex Warlock :3
"My scouter broke. The awkward level is off the charts." - nickcool1996, accurately describing Miyako Hotsuin.
3 years ago#10
At least it could potentially do something, though.

I came in here thinking this was gonna be a create-a-move topic and by god I'm going to have it!

Jaws of Life - toothed pokemon only - saves your opponent from sure death-by-car-accident with the Jaws of Life! Siphons your strength to give to their health. If your stats cannot lower any further, that's okay, just give them some of your life.
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. A move worse than Splash

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived