This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A move worse than Splash

#1iKhanicPosted 5/12/2013 8:22:07 PM
That would be Gen 1 Focus energy, which removes your chances of scoring a crit if you are slower than your opponent.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2Anticitizen97Posted 5/12/2013 8:23:03 PM
Draco Meter, Completely useless.
---
@(*.*)@ I'm on the karma payment plan.
Anticitizen stamps of approval given: 5
#3Rupin_SalesmanPosted 5/12/2013 8:23:19 PM
Quash.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#4Strain42Posted 5/12/2013 8:24:00 PM
Flamethrower. Who uses that piece of crap move, am I right?

Oooh, look at me, I'm a super accurate powerful fire attack with a chance to burn.

Ha ha...loser. Right guys?
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#5EpicYoshi801Posted 5/12/2013 8:30:19 PM
iKhanic posted...
That would be Gen 1 Focus energy, which removes your chances of scoring a crit if you are slower than your opponent.

Finally, somebody else pointed this out! When people say Splash is the worst move, I am always annoyed that they don't know about Gen 1 FE.
---
Official Donphan of the Pokemon X board. Official Yoshi of the SSBU board.
#6LexifoxPosted 5/12/2013 8:32:33 PM
Are there any other moves that have been as detrimental as FE?
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#7Rupin_SalesmanPosted 5/12/2013 8:33:14 PM
Lexifox posted...
Are there any other moves that have been as detrimental as FE?

A Hi Jump Kick that misses.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#8EnferolunosPosted 5/12/2013 8:36:14 PM
EpicYoshi801 posted...
iKhanic posted...

Finally, somebody else pointed this out! When people say Splash is the worst move, I am always annoyed that they don't know about Gen 1 FE.

Wow, haha, what losers for not knowing about a single obscure nonfunctional move from 15 years ago, am I right?
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#9crunchy612Posted 5/12/2013 8:36:38 PM
except...it can still have the proper effect when used by a faster 'mon. Splash has no effect whatsoever.
---
Ragnarok: Tetra Vortex Warlock :3
"My scouter broke. The awkward level is off the charts." - nickcool1996, accurately describing Miyako Hotsuin.
#10RethalwolfPosted 5/12/2013 8:37:05 PM
At least it could potentially do something, though.

I came in here thinking this was gonna be a create-a-move topic and by god I'm going to have it!

Jaws of Life - toothed pokemon only - saves your opponent from sure death-by-car-accident with the Jaws of Life! Siphons your strength to give to their health. If your stats cannot lower any further, that's okay, just give them some of your life.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."