This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, when will Hoenn remakes be confirmed. >_____>

#11FryDays5000Posted 5/13/2013 2:22:23 AM(edited)
FuneralCake posted...
Hoenn remakes aren't happening.

^
Seriously though, Im sick of remakes.
---
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC:0645-6947-9076
#12TherianReturnsPosted 5/13/2013 2:55:38 AM
FryDays5000 posted...
FuneralCake posted...
Hoenn remakes aren't happening.

^
Seriously though, Im sick of remakes.

>______>

There's only been 2 remakes and the recent one was 4 years ago.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.
#13Zero97Posted 5/13/2013 3:09:41 AM
I think they're what the BW2 team are working on since june last year, we may see it next year
---
3DS: 0173-1416-4513
NNID: Zero97
#14mashimizuPosted 5/13/2013 3:18:27 AM
zerokandery posted...
I think they're what the BW2 team are working on since june last year, we may see it next year

You mean gamefreak? No its quite obvious they've been working on X & Y. I'm confident that we'll get them in due time however.
#15Zero97Posted 5/13/2013 3:26:44 AM
mashimizu posted...
zerokandery posted...

You mean gamefreak? No its quite obvious they've been working on X & Y. I'm confident that we'll get them in due time however.

2 teams
---
#16Amphy23Posted 5/13/2013 3:35:44 AM
mashimizu posted...
zerokandery posted...

Actually, there are two teams at Game Freak. One is where Junichi Masuda and Ken Sugimori lead it as the producer and lead artist. The other is where __________ (can't remember his name, sorry) and Takao Unno lead as producer and artist. The first team creates the new generations. The second one creates remakes, sequels on the same engine. This helps in that the first team creates a new generation with 100 new Pokémon, a new generation, and a new game engine. The second team usually creates new games on the same game engine that the first team made. This helps so that the second team buys the first team more time for the next generation. If you look closely, on the credits of BW1, the first team is credited, but on HGSS/BW2 the second team is cited. What do you think the first team was working on in the meantime?
So basically, it is quite possible that the creators of BW2 (and Takao Unno) could be working on RS remakes/sequels. Or they'll just be waiting for the new game engine to be finished, and then make RS remakes/sequels.
Annnnnnyways, I hope for RS remakes, since I never played the 3rd gen. I'm a Gen 4 baby, so I've been playing all Gens since that, and I have 1 and 2 from my older brother. But I have never played Gen 3.
---
3DS FC: 1478 3063 5795, Amphy. Add me, I play MK7, PKMN, LM: DM, and Swapnote.
#17Zero97Posted 5/13/2013 3:40:05 AM
Amphy23 posted...
mashimizu posted...
zerokandery posted...

Actually, there are two teams at Game Freak. One is where Junichi Masuda and Ken Sugimori lead it as the producer and lead artist. The other is where __________ (can't remember his name, sorry) and Takao Unno lead as producer and artist. The first team creates the new generations. The second one creates remakes, sequels on the same engine. This helps in that the first team creates a new generation with 100 new Pokémon, a new generation, and a new game engine. The second team usually creates new games on the same game engine that the first team made. This helps so that the second team buys the first team more time for the next generation. If you look closely, on the credits of BW1, the first team is credited, but on HGSS/BW2 the second team is cited. What do you think the first team was working on in the meantime?
So basically, it is quite possible that the creators of BW2 (and Takao Unno) could be working on RS remakes/sequels. Or they'll just be waiting for the new game engine to be finished, and then make RS remakes/sequels.
Annnnnnyways, I hope for RS remakes, since I never played the 3rd gen. I'm a Gen 4 baby, so I've been playing all Gens since that, and I have 1 and 2 from my older brother. But I have never played Gen 3.

and more recently in Gen 5, the director.
---
#18mashimizuPosted 5/13/2013 3:41:42 AM
Interesting. I didn't know that. I suppose it's possible that they're working on the remakes after all. I mean what else would they be doing?
#19TheJester2Posted 5/13/2013 3:57:12 AM
An Emerald remake with some bonus places (like FRLG) would be pretty awesome.
---
"We were going to a funeral, but it looks like we got buried." -J.R. Smith
PSN: Whsguy
#20SakurafanboyPosted 5/13/2013 5:15:00 AM
I think next year for sure.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!