This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Possible English names coming later today!

#1Missingno_MastrPosted 5/13/2013 11:00:16 AM
On Pokebeach's forums, WPM has stated that later today he will reveal the supposed English names for the four newest Pokémon CoroCoro just revealed, which came from the same source giving him the insider information (Fairy-type's type matchups, Flying Pokémon battle style, dual-type attacks, etc.). He's going to be posting the names to see if they match up with the real ones when they're officially revealed.

Personally, I'm feeling a bit optimistic about this. Apparently the source did inform him about the Electric draining move Lizzap (my name prediction for the Electric/Normal lizard) uses, so we basically have one small reason to not doubt it, against no concrete evidence against it.

In the meantime, use this thread for your name predicitions.

MY PREDICTIONS:
Gogoat: Goatsteed (goat+steed)
Yayakoma: Roburn (robin+burn)
Yancham: Combanda (combat+panda)
Elikiteru: Lizzap (lizard+zap)
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that.
http://imageshack.us/a/img202/4572/missingnogif.gif
#2BurningFlareXPosted 5/13/2013 11:02:55 AM
Goaat.
Robbin.
Pannda.
Lizzard.
I'm %100 sure of these names.
---
I hate everything.
#3Davidk92Posted 5/13/2013 11:03:07 AM
I don't think Elikiteru is getting a new name. I think that's just a poorly romanised version of Electail.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#4Gold UrsaringPosted 5/13/2013 11:06:33 AM
Gogote
I do like Roburn
Banda
Electeru
#5Great_ReapettePosted 5/13/2013 11:07:13 AM
Gold Ursaring posted...
Electeru

Electeru-sama confirmed.
---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.
#6themegaman7Posted 5/13/2013 11:07:52 AM
BurningFlareX posted...
Goaat.
Robbin.
Pannda.
Lizzard.
I'm %100 sure of these names.

I'd like to see a return of names like this that aren't so japanesey.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#7FuneralCakePosted 5/13/2013 11:08:09 AM
Davidk92 posted...
I don't think Elikiteru is getting a new name. I think that's just a poorly romanised version of Electail.

I disagree. That would be extremely poor romanization if that were the case, and why Electail? There's nothing to suggest that there's anything special about its tail at all. It uses its ears for attacks, not its tail.

Anyway, if Pokebeach's source is legit and he does have actual new information, I think I might have to stop going here. I don't want much else spoiled; having the Fairy type spoiled is bad enough, if it's even true.
---
NO MORE HOME ROWED BECAUSE I'M A GOOD GIRL
so drag me down to the ocean floor, 'cause i don't wanna fight no more
#8SilverSaint7Posted 5/13/2013 11:08:39 AM
Lizzap

Not Chameleohm

God is dead.
---
http://i.imgur.com/jnCZgwQ.gif
#9Nightstar1994Posted 5/13/2013 11:08:48 AM
What timezone? I have to go sleep by the next 4 hours @.@
#10Davidk92Posted 5/13/2013 11:10:59 AM
FuneralCake posted...
Davidk92 posted...

I disagree. That would be extremely poor romanization if that were the case, and why Electail? There's nothing to suggest that there's anything special about its tail at all. It uses its ears for attacks, not its tail.

Urgh... think what you want. I'm not in the mood for a ****ing argument today.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot