This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

All hate aside if this fairy type is real it almost instantly becomes the best

#21gamepimp12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 4:37:36 PM
Now that I look more into you could just hammer Opponents with fairy attacks the same way you do dragons in 4drag2mag

I mean fairly only has to worry about faster steel types or strong steels with bullet punch

But stealth rock down (to control the fire resist)

Draw out And pursuit trap psychics types
---
we rich now but used to be slaves,we pushing whips now we used to be whipped,rockin chains when we used to be in 'em
#22deidara21Posted 5/13/2013 4:41:40 PM
All those toxic spikking venoshockin tentacruels in OU and all dem Roserades.
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#23deidara21Posted 5/13/2013 4:45:09 PM
Also I doubt most fairies would become OU because of Bullet Punching scizors, Meteor mashing Metagrosses and Bullet Punching Lucarios also Gyro balling Ferrothorns..Then in next gen with new pokes Genesect may make a return and gear shifting Iron heads will dominate. Faries will not have an impact.
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#24WiiareVenomPosted 5/13/2013 4:47:40 PM
EpsteinBarr posted...
Why would a fairy be weak against steel?

ecause fairies are week to Iron, and Steel is the closest thing we have in game to iron that is not a vitamin.
---
Join our bearded nation , our bearded population, our bearded operation. Its not an invitation, it is an expectation.
#25gamepimp12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 4:57:20 PM
deidara21 posted...
Also I doubt most fairies would become OU because of Bullet Punching scizors, Meteor mashing Metagrosses and Bullet Punching Lucarios also Gyro balling Ferrothorns..Then in next gen with new pokes Genesect may make a return and gear shifting Iron heads will dominate. Faries will not have an impact.

Not really fairy doesn't have the x4 steel weak that dragon does to ice

Should be fine the only threats a fast fairy type is worried about are bullet punches, which can be seen a mile away.

As long as fairies have good stats moves they will be the one of the three meta game shaping types (dragon steel fairy).
---
we rich now but used to be slaves,we pushing whips now we used to be whipped,rockin chains when we used to be in 'em
#26deidara21Posted 5/13/2013 5:07:25 PM
But stuff like Clefable, if they really change types, won't appreciate the weakness, though now they are regularly effected by Fighting.
---
#27gamepimp12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 5:22:31 PM(edited)
deidara21 posted...
But stuff like Clefable, if they really change types, won't appreciate the weakness, though now they are regularly effected by Fighting.

Your trading a weakness to one of the strongest attacking types in the game for two of the weakness attacking types

It's a better trade off.

But clefable would love the near unresisted attacking stabs
---
#28stranksyPosted 5/13/2013 6:49:21 PM
Blissey would become even more of an enormous tank if it's changed... which I would anticipate, if any pokemon are to be retroactively changed. Realistically, the pokemon that should expect a type change are the Jigglypuff line, the Clefairy line, the Chansey line, the Snubbull line, and probably a couple other I'm forgetting.
---
When life's really getting you down, take solace in the fact that you're going to die.
#29gamepimp12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 6:52:56 PM
stranksy posted...
Blissey would become even more of an enormous tank if it's changed... which I would anticipate, if any pokemon are to be retroactively changed. Realistically, the pokemon that should expect a type change are the Jigglypuff line, the Clefairy line, the Chansey line, the Snubbull line, and probably a couple other I'm forgetting.

Oh god no I didn't even think of that
---
#30SolidSnakeACPosted 5/13/2013 6:59:28 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
Technically Dark/Ghost is still the objectively the best defensive type with zero weaknesses and three immunities, but that doesn't mean Sableye is a contender for best Pokemon ever.

Maybe not the best, but Sableye is a good Prankster.
---
Man, don't even worry. I'm working on a cure for death, so you'll be able to play MGS4 for sure.- Technics420