This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

All hate aside if this fairy type is real it almost instantly becomes the best

#31Gold UrsaringPosted 5/13/2013 6:08:38 PM
If the type is weak to Poison, Gengar is looking at another generation in OU.

STAB Sludge Bomb on a 130 Special Attack / 110 Speed Pokemon does not bode well for the Fairy type.

Metagross has got to be happy, Meteor Mash devastates and it gets another resistance.
#32gamepimp12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 10:54:22 PM
Bump
---
we rich now but used to be slaves,we pushing whips now we used to be whipped,rockin chains when we used to be in 'em
#33EdwardoMario16Posted 5/14/2013 6:27:12 AM
Fairy has one (Awesome) Immunity, but it doesn't resist anything, though I don't think it needs to. Dragon Immunity trumps everything.

Weak to Poison and Steel is all the weaknesses it needs. Two awful Offensive Types got buffed.

What gets me, is that only Fire and Psychic are resistant to Fairy. Not even the mighty Steel-Types resist Fairy. It's strange, but okay I guess.
---
This is the worst bird yet.
White 2 FC: 3483 0523 8765
#34IceDragon77Posted 5/14/2013 6:37:13 AM
Yay! Steel becomes even more mandatory on teams... :\
---
http://i.imgur.com/xWWX5xm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tMhFpCD.jpg Thanks Fellwolf and L4DHunter! <3
#35Grammar_manPosted 5/14/2013 6:37:53 AM
EpsteinBarr posted...
Why would a fairy be weak against steel?

Cold Iron:

Cold iron is a poetic and archaic term for iron, referring to the fact that it feels cold to the touch. In modern usage the term has been most associated with folkloric beliefs that iron, like silver, could ward off ghosts, fairies, witches, and/or other allegedly malevolent supernatural creatures.

"Cold iron" is sometimes asserted to repel, contain, or harm ghosts, fairies, witches, and/or other malevolent supernatural creatures. This belief continued into later superstitions in a number of forms:

Faeries and iron:

Iron, particularly "cold iron", was employed as a protective substance or charm against faeries. In various folklores, supernatural creatures are held to hold an aversion to iron or even be harmed by the touch of iron.

Make more sense now.

I mean heck, one of the few deterrents against the Nix(essentially the top fairy in swedish folklore) is Cold Iron.
#36Sir WillPosted 5/14/2013 8:45:42 AM
EdwardoMario16 posted...
Fairy has one (Awesome) Immunity, but it doesn't resist anything, though I don't think it needs to. Dragon Immunity trumps everything.

Weak to Poison and Steel is all the weaknesses it needs. Two awful Offensive Types got buffed.

What gets me, is that only Fire and Psychic are resistant to Fairy. Not even the mighty Steel-Types resist Fairy. It's strange, but okay I guess.

Like it needs any more resistances. Already has too many. At least faeries can fight back against it I guess.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'