This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

There needs to be a female Team Leader

#71Dark Young LinkPosted 5/13/2013 7:29:08 PM
Yeah I figured it out a bit after I posted. I'm used to PC/Player Character.
---
Nominate N for The Great GameFAQs Character Battle IX!
Sleep? F*** sleep, Toonami is on!!- GenesisSaga
#72VampLordAdamaruPosted 5/13/2013 7:31:42 PM
Dark Young Link posted...
Yeah I figured it out a bit after I posted. I'm used to PC/Player Character.

Well, generally, that's the correct term, but since Pokémon generally uses the one you don't pick as one of the primary NPCs, most folks use the term "MC" to refer to them both instead of PC, as one becomes the PC, and the other becomes an NPC. (Plus, we already have a PC in the game, soooo... In order to avoid confusion, the PCs are typically called "MCs" in Pokémon... XD)
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#73XRamzaXPosted 5/13/2013 7:36:38 PM
1. The part I don't like about her is that she's bland. She doesn't really do much beside get captured all the time. It's nothing about her being a woman though.

2. I'm not really sure about the face thing, I've never paid attention to that sort of thing. She has short hair, but that has nothing to do with being masculine. J has silver hair.

3. Point is, the clothes doesn't make the man/woman.

4. Things have changed greatly.

But no really, you're not getting the point that what a woman wears isn't more important than her actual personality. You want a character that can't easily be a man as much as a woman, but you seem to insist on outdated notions of what makes a woman a woman, and are forgetting what makes a good character a good character.

Might be easier with more personality. But you also forget that the clothing is important. Women don't wear suits like men's. They have their own suits that are more feminine. Ask any women which style of suit she would rather wear. I will point you to it if you wish.

Just because a women wants to be girly or wear feminine cloths doesn't mean she is weak. Which seems to be the sentiment these days.
---
Troll killing method 1: Refuse to speak or acknowledge them in any way except by quoting anything they post. Ignore this method if already performed.
#74Dark Young LinkPosted 5/13/2013 7:39:16 PM
I feel we've gotten distracted from something.

What is the main point you're attempting to make again?
---
#75hellslingerPosted 5/13/2013 7:45:39 PM
XRamzaX is crazy sexist.
---
http://i.imgur.com/SvCJD.jpg
#76XRamzaXPosted 5/13/2013 7:46:19 PM
I feel we've gotten distracted from something.

What is the main point you're attempting to make again?

Was no point. Simple sentence torn of the path of it original meaning into a debate about the opinions of masculine and feminine qualities of fictional characters.
---
Troll killing method 1: Refuse to speak or acknowledge them in any way except by quoting anything they post. Ignore this method if already performed.
#77XRamzaXPosted 5/13/2013 7:46:39 PM
hellslinger posted...
XRamzaX is crazy sexist.

Yes, yes I am.
---
#78Dark Young LinkPosted 5/13/2013 7:49:48 PM
So the proper thing to do would have been to stop responding several responses ago.

Isn't that nice.
---
#79Chaos_MissilePosted 5/13/2013 10:44:48 PM
VampLordAdamaru posted...
Chaos_Missile posted...
To be quite honest, Vamp, J DOES looks more like a guy than girl.

...What? J has never struck me as looking like a guy. Maybe a slightly masculine woman, but definitely still very feminine overall, albeit very tough.

http://otaku.absolutelypointless.net/gallery/pokeminor/phj002.jpg

But, if you want another example with which you CANNOT argue, Shelly. While she isn't the absolute head of Team Aqua, she is one of the two second-in-commands.

I stopped seeing the cartoon back when it just began Johto Journeys, so that was the first time I'm seeing Hunter J and is thus my first impression.

The close-up DOES show J as more feminine though.

Devil_Chrome posted...
XRamzaX posted...

3.Men didn't wear dresses. Robes were more simple in design. Compare what women wore back then to what men wore. It really depends on your definition of dress. women wear pants does that make them men ofcourse not..

lol... http://images1.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/kenshin-himura-rurouni-kenshin-1137787_1024_768.jpg

WhatthisIdonteven..

I....ugh...: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakama
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#80IrisVilePosted 5/13/2013 11:21:58 PM
XRamzaX posted...
hellslinger posted...
XRamzaX is crazy sexist.

Yes, yes I am.

http://i.imgur.com/i481Sen.gif

So basically if a girl isn't 36 DD and in five inch stilettos she is a dude in drag? I just can't, you, you make my head numb.

I don't personally feel like joining the debate but I thought Hunter J was always a lady, there are all kinds of women out there much like men. And some busty girl can be an evil crime boss just as easily as someone like J I think the real issue is one is easier to rule 34 than the other~
---
Iris Vile, doesn't hale from Unova. IrisVile a rare flora that is pretty to look at but venomous. Ahahaha~