This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I like the female MC's little nods to current fashion trends

#1Perfect SierraPosted 5/13/2013 5:55:53 PM
Overall, the outfit is obviously more Pokémon world than it is real world, but the high-waistedness of the skirt and darker-colouredness of the collar definitely gave me a teensy bit of a vintage vibe.

I mean, the outfit is almost entirely not vintage, but I just thought those little details were a nice touch. Especially in a game that seems to emphasise fashion.

If this game doesn't have customisable outfits, I will be a sad, sad bunny.
---
John was fully aware he could do this all alone.
Thomas...hoped he'd never have to.
#2NaughtyGhostPosted 5/13/2013 5:59:08 PM
I want to design a swimsuit for her, but I don't quite know which kind. I was thinking halter with string bikini bottom. What do you think?
---
Do not censor my voice, or soften my unit.
They must remain loud and rigid, respectively.
#3Capitan_KidPosted 5/13/2013 6:02:02 PM
NaughtyGhost posted...
I want to design a swimsuit for her, but I don't quite know which kind. I was thinking halter with string bikini bottom. What do you think?

Yes!
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
Official Husband of Nowi
#4Noble-HeartPosted 5/13/2013 6:03:16 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
NaughtyGhost posted...

Yes!

Second yes!!
---
Official Crystal of the Pokemon X and Y board
#5NekoHime64Posted 5/13/2013 6:03:52 PM
Noble-Heart posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
NaughtyGhost posted...

Yes!

Second yes!!

smh
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.
#6Perfect Sierra(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 6:04:10 PM
I'd totally go with a vintage one-piece, the bottom ending in either short-shorts or an over-layered short-skirt, black or navy blue with polka dots, and maybe a cute bow under the bust.

But that's just me. I'm all about vintage styles right now. :p
---
John was fully aware he could do this all alone.
Thomas...hoped he'd never have to.
#7deidara21Posted 5/13/2013 6:06:27 PM
I agree, it's even more stand outish because of where the area is based off of. France is very versatile with their styles.

Even the male has a nice, current look to him. Most people who know nothing of different fashion styles think he looks bad.
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#8XRamzaXPosted 5/13/2013 6:08:10 PM
deidara21 posted...
I agree, it's even more stand outish because of where the area is based off of. France is very versatile with their styles.

Even the male has a nice, current look to him. Most people who know nothing of different fashion styles think he looks bad.

It's the glasses. Not sure why people dislike his boots.
---
Troll killing method 1: Refuse to speak or acknowledge them in any way except by quoting anything they post. Ignore this method if already performed.
#9Noble-HeartPosted 5/13/2013 6:10:32 PM
XRamzaX posted...
deidara21 posted...

I loved his boots, My only poblem with him is his lack of color pallete ( too much blue) .
---
Official Crystal of the Pokemon X and Y board
#10deidara21Posted 5/13/2013 6:12:42 PM
XRamzaX posted...
deidara21 posted...

Yes, on the female and male the hat and glasses throw everything off, for me at least. The boot is perfect with the darker blues he has on. I like that the girl is wearing a "Poke Chuck Taylor" lol. I wish she would have had a nice sun hat.
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"