This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon TGC

#1NekoHime64Posted 5/13/2013 7:07:29 PM
I just went through all my cards for the first time in a while and I have 689 of them O_o. I don't even play that much. Anyway, it made me curious about how many other people on this board collect them, so post how many cards you have and pics if you have them :)
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.
#2TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 5/13/2013 7:09:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3LordYggdrasilXXPosted 5/13/2013 7:10:04 PM
I used to have so many back when I was in middle school
#4wolf riderPosted 5/13/2013 7:11:05 PM
Ponytas.

So many Ponytas.
#5TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 5/13/2013 7:13:09 PM
wolf rider posted...
Ponytas.

So many Ponytas.

Lol funny. When i was a kid, i used to visit this card shop called Bobby's Card shop, in North Highlands CA (if anyone happends to be familiar). They had these "booster packs" of pokemon cards, they were supposed to have random RARE card (i think my brother got a mewtwo in one), but i got like 3 rhyhorns out of them.
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#6Devil_ChromePosted 5/13/2013 7:18:31 PM(edited)
i have alot idk how many though. But i managed to make a deck of each type or atleast 2 types in 1 deck for balance (except dark, i don't have many of these). While having like 7+ decks built I have lots of extra cards which is, let's say at the height of a Pringles case(or whatever).

EDIT : I got most of my cards from my cousin and I bought the others at random places since we have alot of stores selling them back then.
---
"Prepare yourself for an eternity in Hell."
-The One that hunts Souls..
#7NekoHime64(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 7:24:33 PM
Devil_Chrome posted...
i have alot idk how many though. But i managed to make a deck of each type or atleast 2 types in 1 deck for balance (except dark, i don't have many of these). While having like 7+ decks built I have lots of extra cards which is, let's say at the height of a Pringles case(or whatever).

EDIT : I got most of my cards from my cousin and I bought the others at random places since we have alot of stores selling them back then.

lol I got my first cards from my cousin too.
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.