This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you feel about going through breeding and hatching eggs in this game?

#1keyos27Posted 5/13/2013 10:37:38 PM
How do you feel about going through breeding and hatching eggs to obtain your ideal Pokemon? - Results (29 votes)
Have to acknowledge the way it is as it is just part of the game. I usually grind until I feel satisfied.
27.59% (8 votes)
It is a lot of grinding, but it is mostly bearable except for certain occasions.
27.59% (8 votes)
I wish I can skip "Hatching the egg" part. It is an unnecessary step that distresses players.
17.24% (5 votes)
It is too much so I sometimes use quicker methods to get what I want for certain occasions
20.69% (6 votes)
I am already fed up with it. I am skipping all the grinding steps to achieve what I want asap.
6.9% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Since the poll of the today covers about "Grinding in RPG games", I thought I would start this one in this board. I am somewhere between 1 and 3.

P.S - Please don't bring up personal life issues such as school, work, and other errands on this topic as we all have individual needs to fulfill no matter where you are and what you do.
---
My team blue: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/7449/teamblue2copy.jpg
#2crunchy612Posted 5/13/2013 10:40:59 PM
I absolutely love hatching eggs. Especially now, with Oval Charm? And i use a Jap Ditto, so i have a better chance at random shinies! :D
---
Ragnarok: Tetra Vortex Warlock :3
"My scouter broke. The awkward level is off the charts." - nickcool1996, accurately describing Miyako Hotsuin.
#3FuneralCakePosted 5/13/2013 10:42:05 PM
I'm gonna go with the 4th option, since I usually will RNG eggs, but sometimes do everything the normal way.

The IV system needs to go completely or needs to be revamped so that it's easier to get good stats, and eggs need to take less time to hatch. Even with Flame Body or Magma Armor, the eggs still take a long time. However, I do appreciate all the changes they've made in regards to natures, abilities, and all that.
---
NO MORE HOME ROWED BECAUSE I'M A GOOD GIRL
so drag me down to the ocean floor, 'cause i don't wanna fight no more
#4WetstewPosted 5/13/2013 10:42:58 PM
I think they should either cut the amount of steps required to hatch, or reduce the floor for IVs.
Magma Armor's bonus should be able to stack as well.

I like breeding, but for some Pokemon like the starters or dragons it's just a hassle.

Also the 3DS's pedometer should count for steps too. Have it also count for Pokemon in the PC or just have some way to store steps.
---
For every good thing in life, there is one indirect link to a photo service. -eco master
#5fleetfoxsPosted 5/13/2013 11:02:41 PM
somewhere between one and three? why not just say two?
---
Hardcore.
#6keyos27(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 11:11:19 PM
fleetfoxs posted...
somewhere between one and three? why not just say two?

I know right?
---
My team blue: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/7449/teamblue2copy.jpg