This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So we may see obama on this game

#1AurawhispererPosted 5/14/2013 6:43:01 AM
Now that our MC is black, we may see Obama's
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
Try harder kid. You amuse me :)
#2UmuruPosted 5/14/2013 6:43:46 AM
Obama's what?
#3EstheimasterPosted 5/14/2013 6:43:55 AM
But in Crystal, we didn't see Cleopatra when we were able to play as a girl!
---
The Official Bulbasaur of Pokemon X's board
Bowser Jr, T Zelda, Ridley, Palutena, Pittoo, Isaac, Shulk, Mewtwo, Robin, Balloon Fight, Crono, Mii, Megaman, Neku
#4Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 6:46:19 AM
Just obama's. you know, kids that like him will name their MC obama
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
Try harder kid. You amuse me :)
#5UmuruPosted 5/14/2013 6:54:20 AM(edited)
So multiple Obamas then? I thought you were implying something about a cameo when you used good old apostrophe, the indicator of possession or contractions...
#6EstheimasterPosted 5/14/2013 6:56:47 AM
Umuru posted...
So multiple Obamas then? I thought you were implying something about a cameo when you used good old apostrophe, the indicator of possession or contractions...

He meant to write "Obama's wife."

She'll make an appearance in the Luminsomething City during get fit fundraiser. She'll comment on how fat the new 3D MC looks and steal from him all Soda Pops, Lemonades, Rare Candies, Lava Cookies, and Sweet Hearts, telling him to play jumprope or something.
---
The Official Bulbasaur of Pokemon X's board
Bowser Jr, T Zelda, Ridley, Palutena, Pittoo, Isaac, Shulk, Mewtwo, Robin, Balloon Fight, Crono, Mii, Megaman, Neku
#7SharmHedgehogPosted 5/14/2013 6:56:53 AM
The MC can also be white. Mitt Romney confirmed.

Also, Braviary will most likely be catchable. Ron Paul confirmed.
---
Pokemon W2 FC: 2667-2382-2326