This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokebeach leaks confirmed?

#11enixroxPosted 5/14/2013 7:05:16 AM
I'd rather have fairy type than the "love" type some people were talking about.
---
One of my fitness goals is to be able to lift an adult female, approximately the size of my wife, into the trunk of my car without any help.
#12GTomahawkPosted 5/14/2013 7:06:26 AM
I'm surprised at how reined in gamefaqs is over this so far.

But I suppose it's still early.
#13TranquilSeaPosted 5/14/2013 7:10:18 AM
The fairy type info WPM received still contradicts what was revealed on Smash though.
---
why Leafs why...
#14JC152Posted 5/14/2013 7:15:36 AM(edited)
Patrice, however shows that the English translators really don't care about the professor tree thing in names, (or they have a new team of junior translators.) unless the Japanese version doesn't have a tree name either. There are hundreds of trees out there, and the best name they could come up with is Patrice? Just because it sounds like trees doesn't make it a tree name.

I would also note, that the information was received in February, so the most minor details (like names) should be subject to change unless the game is done and Nintendo is just sitting on it until October.
#15Haku125Posted 5/14/2013 7:14:23 AM
JC152 posted...
Patrice, however shows that the English translators really don't care about the professor tree thing in names, (or they have a new team of junior translators.) unless the Japanese version doesn't have a tree name either. There are hundreds of trees out there, and the best name they could come up with is Patrice?

PahTREEce
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#16PoppaKrogan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 7:16:22 AM
IceDragon77 posted...
Oh hi PoppaKrogan!

Hey Ice, fancy seeing you around here!
---
I knew we forgot someone...you.