This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Aside from my troll jokes, on serious note, i hope they intro DLC

#1AurawhispererPosted 5/14/2013 7:20:46 AM
Excluding pokemon, im talking add in's on the story or seperate. How would you like to go back to orange isles or something of a newer island that benefits you and your journey? Or how would you like it if the old BF is re introduced onto another island?

Or villain plot wise, how would you like to encounter Govanni once again or see Cyrues alive in another realm?

Its these kind of milkings that GF can make gold off of, if done correctly. Yes, PMD DLC wasnt that great, but what did you expect from cheap dungeons with cheap pokemon? It is nothing like the FE DLC, to where you get epic classes, items, and legend characters.
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
Try harder kid. You amuse me :)
#2Great_ReapettePosted 5/14/2013 7:21:45 AM
Oh, Govanni was the best character from the series. Cyrues was in second.
---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.
#3EmpirorPosted 5/14/2013 7:22:28 AM
As long as it's just story stuff that's fine

No Pokemon
No Items
No Moves

kthnxbai
---
Pokemon Black fc-5243 1202 3802 Megaman Rj fc:2493 5945 5724 Yugioh 2010 4383 3896 9610
http://stevenjobs101.wordpress.com/<---visit my blog :u!
#4ReachOutToTruthPosted 5/14/2013 7:23:00 AM
I'd be all for expansion packs that added Sevii Islands-esque bonus areas to explore. But that's sort of the point of the follow up that we always get anyway. >_>
---
<3 and (/|\) !
http://i.imgur.com/khPxrAW.png
#5SammuthegreatPosted 5/14/2013 7:23:08 AM
I agree in theory. The issue is though that the 3DS doesn't have that much internal memory to my knowledge, which severely limits the size of potential DLCs - especially since gamers will already have other apps installed that take up space.
#6luigispezzottiPosted 5/14/2013 7:25:05 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...
Excluding pokemon, im talking add in's on the story or seperate. How would you like to go back to orange isles or something of a newer island that benefits you and your journey? Or how would you like it if the old BF is re introduced onto another island?

Or villain plot wise, how would you like to encounter Govanni once again or see Cyrues alive in another realm?

Its these kind of milkings that GF can make gold off of, if done correctly. Yes, PMD DLC wasnt that great, but what did you expect from cheap dungeons with cheap pokemon? It is nothing like the FE DLC, to where you get epic classes, items, and legend characters.

It's already basically been confirmed there'll be DLC as on the X and Y boxes there's a Nintendo Network symbol, which is the system used for DLC. But I might be wrong so don't hold me to it.
#7Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 7:30:44 AM
@ luigi

I wasnt even aware its been confirmed that X & Y will be getting DLCs.

All we know is the region, few new pokes, MC's and customization, pokedex, mounts, sitting benches, and i believe that's it
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
#8EpicYoshi801Posted 5/14/2013 7:36:30 AM
All the Nintendo Network logo means is that the games can connect online. It doesn't necessarily mean that there will be DLC.
---
Official Donphan of the Pokemon X board. Official Yoshi of the SSBU board.
#9SMASHKING84Posted 5/14/2013 7:43:00 AM
dlc for pokemon would be fine that way we can STOP doing gamestop exclusive. i don't want to have to pay for a pokemon but it's better then driving 100 miles to gamestop (1 dollar versus 20+ dollars in gas)
---
Pokemon Black 2 4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TuOa40N7hw
#10Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 7:48:01 AM
^ true this. At least SOMEBODY pays for responsibilities on these boards.

@ yoshi

Also, if DLC was confirmed, ir would've been the top discussion on here than trolling about charizard or svyleons type
---