This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Aside from my troll jokes, on serious note, i hope they intro DLC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Aside from my troll jokes, on serious note, i hope they intro DLC

User Info: rage_of_destiny

rage_of_destiny
3 years ago#11
Since customization for your character is in I hope they have dlc clothes like maybe based off of past player characters.
White Friend Code: 4900 2571 3061 Sean

User Info: SpiderLantern

SpiderLantern
3 years ago#12
SMASHKING84 posted...
dlc for pokemon would be fine that way we can STOP doing gamestop exclusive. i don't want to have to pay for a pokemon but it's better then driving 100 miles to gamestop (1 dollar versus 20+ dollars in gas)

Well for me and most people it's not far at all to go to GameStop. Plus it seems that wifi is used more often than GameStop. I definitely do not want to pay to download any pokemon.
"Everyone step back. Me and this Jigglypuff are going to tangle and I don't want anyone getting hurt."

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
3 years ago#13
SpiderLantern posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
dlc for pokemon would be fine that way we can STOP doing gamestop exclusive. i don't want to have to pay for a pokemon but it's better then driving 100 miles to gamestop (1 dollar versus 20+ dollars in gas)

Well for me and most people it's not far at all to go to GameStop. Plus it seems that wifi is used more often than GameStop. I definitely do not want to pay to download any pokemon.

paying for gas to drive to game stop is the same thing. unless gamestop is litterally less then a mile a way from you your not gonna hoof it.
Pokemon Black 2 4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TuOa40N7hw
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Aside from my troll jokes, on serious note, i hope they intro DLC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived