This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Aside from my troll jokes, on serious note, i hope they intro DLC

#11rage_of_destinyPosted 5/14/2013 7:51:53 AM
Since customization for your character is in I hope they have dlc clothes like maybe based off of past player characters.
---
White Friend Code: 4900 2571 3061 Sean
#12SpiderLanternPosted 5/14/2013 8:00:32 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
dlc for pokemon would be fine that way we can STOP doing gamestop exclusive. i don't want to have to pay for a pokemon but it's better then driving 100 miles to gamestop (1 dollar versus 20+ dollars in gas)

Well for me and most people it's not far at all to go to GameStop. Plus it seems that wifi is used more often than GameStop. I definitely do not want to pay to download any pokemon.
---
"Everyone step back. Me and this Jigglypuff are going to tangle and I don't want anyone getting hurt."
#13SMASHKING84Posted 5/14/2013 8:05:43 AM
SpiderLantern posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
dlc for pokemon would be fine that way we can STOP doing gamestop exclusive. i don't want to have to pay for a pokemon but it's better then driving 100 miles to gamestop (1 dollar versus 20+ dollars in gas)

Well for me and most people it's not far at all to go to GameStop. Plus it seems that wifi is used more often than GameStop. I definitely do not want to pay to download any pokemon.

paying for gas to drive to game stop is the same thing. unless gamestop is litterally less then a mile a way from you your not gonna hoof it.
---
Pokemon Black 2 4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TuOa40N7hw