This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So who will be retype as "Fairy"

#31jayman7Posted 5/14/2013 9:25:51 AM
Thepenguinking2 posted...
jayman7 posted...
What proof do you have that fairy isn't fake?

Someone told Pokebeach that Fairy type was real and that Sylveon and Mawile would be it (this is separate of Hiro, who said Sylveon, Xerneas, and Clefairy would be it.) Said source also allegedly leaked the names of the CoroCoro's four new Pokemon... which turned out to be entirely correct.

Now if only we could do something about that awful dualtype move concept...

Pokebeach isn't owned by nintendo.

... Did... what... but... huh?!

When did I ever say Pokebeach was owned by Nintendo?

I'm saying the same guy leaked information about the Fairy type and the names of the new Pokemon. The names were correct. That doesn't necessarily mean that the Fairy type part was correct too, but that's certainly no reason to just disregard it.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#32fuzi11Posted 5/14/2013 10:15:34 AM
Hejiru posted...
Basically, any pokemon who's theme is healing or assisting others seems to have a high chance of being a Fairy type.

I don't know about that. A lot of fairies are cruel and mischievous.
This board has to stop thinking of fairies by the Disney definition.

you apparently never watched Disney's Gargoyles. I seriously hope they get many influences from them
#33Emerald_MeliosPosted 5/14/2013 10:22:44 AM
felica posted...
Rogue Mutt posted...
random_person posted...
I don't think any of the 2 typed pokemon will change to Fairy unless one of their types was normal. So Togetic will probably become Flying/Fairy but Roserade will stay Grass/Poison.

For the pure Normal types though (Clefairy, etc.), are people thinking that they are going to lose that type and have it replaced with Fairy or will they become dual types?

Im thinking Normal/Fairy. There will be new pokemon who will be pure Fairy (Sylveon)

That's my thinking with Clefairy.
#34mnkboy907Posted 5/14/2013 10:24:33 AM
Thinking along the same lines as Mawile, Snorunt/Glalie would be interesting.

I love Glalie, and I'd actually kinda like it becoming Ice/Fairy. Giving an Ice-type immunity to Dragon just makes me giddy. Too bad its stats are still garbage...
---
http://i.imgur.com/z7h3ZVX.jpg
"First time I got punched in the face, I was like "oh no", then I was like "this is a story"."
#35Master XPosted 5/14/2013 10:34:15 AM(edited)
I accept there's a new type. I just don't accept the fact they're introducing just one. With the nature of these games duality, if there's a new type, I'd say there's a second new type. Fairy type is kind of feminine, so I'd expect the other type to be macho/manly type.
---
GAMERTAG: Casperstar X "For those of you wondering whether the above made sense, you've just answered your own question."
#36Emerald_MeliosPosted 5/14/2013 10:52:08 AM
mnkboy907 posted...
Thinking along the same lines as Mawile, Snorunt/Glalie would be interesting.

I love Glalie, and I'd actually kinda like it becoming Ice/Fairy. Giving an Ice-type immunity to Dragon just makes me giddy. Too bad its stats are still garbage...

I wouldn't mind if they gave Glalie and Clefable increased base stats. Glalie being Ice/Fairy would also contrast nicely with Froslass being Ice/Ghost.
#37HejiruPosted 5/14/2013 10:53:37 AM
jayman7 posted...
What proof do you have that fairy isn't fake?

Someone told Pokebeach that Fairy type was real and that Sylveon and Mawile would be it (this is separate of Hiro, who said Sylveon, Xerneas, and Clefairy would be it.) Said source also allegedly leaked the names of the CoroCoro's four new Pokemon... which turned out to be entirely correct.

Now if only we could do something about that awful dualtype move concept...

Pokebeach isn't owned by nintendo.

Neither is Serebii, but you all worship him as if it were an official source.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy