This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I the only one who is in love with the new graphics?

#11GaiamageXPosted 5/14/2013 7:41:48 AM
I was really worried about the jump to 3D, but GameFreak has blown me away. The 3D battles look spectacular and the overworld is looking very good too. I'm pumped for this game.
---
Final Fantasy XIII
- March 9, 2010 -
#12ryudin89Posted 5/14/2013 7:43:01 AM
You're not TC, the game looks amazing.

DAT ROLLING GRASS!!!
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#13pokemonfreak97Posted 5/14/2013 7:45:26 AM
Phantom_Nook posted...
See my sig.

You count 8 planets (presumably the solar system) but not all the other discovered planets? I don't care if it's a quote, a higher number would be nice. We have found more.
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#14Big_PecksPosted 5/14/2013 7:49:09 AM
They get better with each trailer.
#15ZabuzadonoPosted 5/14/2013 7:50:03 AM
RaidenHero posted...
Nope..i love them as well..

---
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner
#16jnetheryPosted 5/14/2013 7:57:18 AM
Yes, I think it helps that they aren't blowing up the resolution this time. These graphics actually seem to look great in the native resolution. They had the same problem with the B/W trailers (they looked way more pixelated in the trailers than the games actually did natively). I am excited for the art direction this time, it looks fantastic (I also like some of the more subtle things like the character turning her head to look at a store as she runs past)!
---
1: If you think your opinion is fact, then I will ignore you.
2: If you butcher the English language or abuse Netspeak, see #1.
#17enixroxPosted 5/14/2013 7:58:02 AM
Zabuzadono posted...
RaidenHero posted...
Nope..i love them as well..

---
One of my fitness goals is to be able to lift an adult female, approximately the size of my wife, into the trunk of my car without any help.