This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looker and Colress confirmed maybe?

#21EnferolunosPosted 5/14/2013 9:22:18 AM
SilverSaint7 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
Are you trolling right now?

Are you? Because I'm certainly not.

You have no evidence to support your claim.
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#22SilverSaint7(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 9:33:42 AM
Enferolunos posted...
SilverSaint7 posted...
Enferolunos posted...

My evidence is that they look almost exactly like Colress and Looker and can attribute their slight changes in appearance to the passage of time like other characters in the series have done before. All of the Kanto gym leaders changed their outfits or hair to show that 3 years passed since RBY -> GSC/ FRLG -> HGSS. Compared to them, Looker and Colress having different length coats and losing a hair loopy is tame.

Oh and I love the fact that the minute you couldn't prove me wrong you accuse me of trolling and make another topic to make fun of me. Real nice.
---
http://i.imgur.com/jnCZgwQ.gif
#23EnferolunosPosted 5/14/2013 9:36:22 AM
SilverSaint7 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
SilverSaint7 posted...
Enferolunos posted...

My evidence is that they look almost exactly like Colress and Looker and can attribute their slight changes in appearance to the passage of time like other characters in the series have done before. All of the Kanto gym leaders changed their outfits or hair to show that 3 years passed since RBY -> GSC/ FRLG -> HGSS. Compared to them, Looker and Colress having different length coats and losing a hair loopy is tame.

Oh and I love the fact that the minute you couldn't prove me wrong you accuse me of trolling and make another topic to make fun of me. Real nice.

That wasn't to make fun of you. That was a joke. And they don't look strongly like those 2 characters, they only look a little like them, and they're only pretty generic looking either way, minus the blue hair loop that colress has, that this character doesn't have.
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#24Thepenguinking2Posted 5/14/2013 9:39:56 AM
Looker looks possible, but "Colress" is lacking the absol knife, so he might not be Colress,
---
http://pokebot.everyboty.net/pix/217.jpg best picture to ever face the interwebs.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!