This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So if there's another Mewtwo forme...

#1DoctorJimmy133Posted 5/14/2013 12:43:21 PM
…Why would they reveal the X forme first? The release of M16 draws ever closer but we haven't heard a thing about a Y forme, so why would they show one so long before the other? They're paired versions. Why not pair the formes?

This is the same logic I applied to the question of whether there would be another Eeveelution, but it seems more likely that there is in fact another Mewtwo forme than Pokébeach's source being partially right and partially wrong. I just don't get why they'd do this.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#2jakovuPosted 5/14/2013 12:49:01 PM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
…Why would they reveal the X forme first? The release of M16 draws ever closer but we haven't heard a thing about a Y forme, so why would they show one so long before the other? They're paired versions. Why not pair the formes?

This is the same logic I applied to the question of whether there would be another Eeveelution, but it seems more likely that there is in fact another Mewtwo forme than Pokébeach's source being partially right and partially wrong. I just don't get why they'd do this.

You know how there are two Victini movies, one with Zekrom and one with Reshiram? Initially, only the Zekrom one was revealed.
#3DoctorJimmy133(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 12:49:57 PM
You know how there are two Victini movies, one with Zekrom and one with Reshiram? Initially, only the Zekrom one was revealed.

For seriously?!?!
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.