This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: You inexplicably lose it and...

#1sonicfanaticjtbPosted 5/14/2013 12:51:16 PM
Wife/husband up one of the characters in this giant franchise of games, who would it be?

Now, before I post who'd I wife up, let me explain something... I ain't trying to make fun of TJ here or anything by saying, " you inexplicably lose it." While I'm not sure that I believe that TJ is for reals, but I do know that this kinda thing does happen irl and, well...

"When you're free to love anyone you choose" - We Shall be Free

I don't think Garth was talking 'bout fictional characters here, but, eh.... Can't say that you're an excepting person if you can't except certain things, so as long as these individuals ain't harming no one and are happy, well... Who am I to judge?

Anywho, the reason why I worded the topic the way I did is 'cause, while all this may very well be true, I think it'd take completely losing what little sanity we still have for some of us to even think 'bout this kinda thang, so there you go. For the purpose of fun discussion, assume that you have no sanity left or something, 'Kay?

Right then. Me. It'd be Bianca. While I find Cynthia to have the more attractive character design (And she's probably legal. That always helps things. ), Bianca is easily the better character. She's a very likable character (I always enjoyed it when she appeared in B/W, and was quite happy to see her return in BW2 ), has the most relatable character arc in the series (Her adventure is all about figuring out what she wants to do in life and growing up. That's something that we all have to face at some point in our lives. ) and she's got dem hips. Despite being kinda sorta a ditz, she's pretty cute overall, so there's that.

Soooo, yeah, have fun guys. No bashing or hatin' or boring posts claiming "no one, 'cause they're not real" or whatever, please. Also, try not to take the topic so far that you weird some of us out. Remember, we're pretending to have lost our sanity here!
---
Krystal and Phoenix Wright for Smash 4!
... Please, Sakurai?
#2sonicfanaticjtb(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 1:33:14 PM
Bump.
---
... Please, Sakurai?
#3Hughs_RagePosted 5/14/2013 1:34:11 PM
Well, I'm not insane but Hugh <3
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdtqd6EJTY1qlpahho1_500.jpg My husbando <3
#4SpacePirateKhanPosted 5/14/2013 1:36:22 PM
Dibs on the ninetails in the anime with magical illusionary powers. That's mai waifu.
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#5sonicfanaticjtb(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 1:38:04 PM
SpacePirateKhan posted...
Dibs on the ninetails in the anime with magical illusionary powers. That's mai waifu.

Isn't she, like, 900 years old or something? lol
---
... Please, Sakurai?
#6Thepenguinking2Posted 5/14/2013 2:06:38 PM
I'd marry caitlin if she was real even if I was sane.
---
http://pokebot.everyboty.net/pix/217.jpg best picture to ever face the interwebs.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#7SpacePirateKhanPosted 5/14/2013 2:07:21 PM
sonicfanaticjtb posted...

Isn't she, like, 900 years old or something? lol

I like older women.
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#8sonicfanaticjtb(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 5:43:52 PM
Thepenguinking2 posted...
I'd marry caitlin if she was real even if I was sane.

Caitlin is ok. I didn't like her design at first, but it's grown on me. Her personality, on the other hand...

I like older women.

I see that! XD

That being said, by picking her... She's a furry and really old... That's two fetishes in one girl! I can see the attraction now, lol.
---
... Please, Sakurai?
#9evillockePosted 5/14/2013 5:47:21 PM
Hmmm....

may.
---
Fairy will not be a new type, so stop asking for it.
There is a 0% chance of Fairy type happening.
#10sonicfanaticjtb(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 6:07:51 PM
evillocke posted...
Hmmm....

may.

May's design is pretty cute, but she's probably not legal :(

She is one of my favorite female MCs, though, so I can totally understand.
---
... Please, Sakurai?