This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think Gamefreak f***ed up to be honest

#31GiftedACIIIPosted 5/14/2013 6:05:54 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
How about the mc's getting older through the years!? Gamefreak is setting up the games to became perverted japanese dating sims!

if it happens its shut all the whiners that claim pokemon is a rehash.(though itll probbaly piss off all the fans who aren't like me*) *for the record i don't want the main line series to be a dating sim but i would play it if it was made.

lmfao this guy thinks we're serious. Though don't expect much from this guy.
#32XxWontonxXPosted 5/14/2013 6:06:05 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
How about the mc's getting older through the years!? Gamefreak is setting up the games to became perverted japanese dating sims!

if it happens its shut all the whiners that claim pokemon is a rehash.(though itll probbaly piss off all the fans who aren't like me*) *for the record i don't want the main line series to be a dating sim but i would play it if it was made.

LOL
---
Palutena, Micaiah, Shulk, Chrom, Lucina, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, Ashley, Mona, and Mega Man for SSB4.
#33jfx_zeroPosted 5/14/2013 6:07:30 PM
What does Gamefreak think this is, Animal Crossing: New Leaf? PFFT.
---
Check out my music page at: purevolume.com/chrisbyerly
#34SMASHKING84Posted 5/14/2013 6:07:57 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
NekoHime64 posted...

lmfao this guy thinks we're serious. Though don't expect much from this guy.

don't care if your joking or not i wantd to discuss it.
---
Pokemon Black 2 4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TuOa40N7hw
#35mehmetskiPosted 5/14/2013 6:09:20 PM
you werent serious? D: my life is a lie!
but you were saying so many true things!
also, the metagame already died many years ago, when pikachu could be chosen as the starter pokemon. if that wasnt enough, you could even USE MOONSTONES ON NIDORINO!
are they crazy?!
#36NekoHime64Posted 5/14/2013 6:15:55 PM
mehmetski posted...
you werent serious? D: my life is a lie!
but you were saying so many true things!
also, the metagame already died many years ago, when pikachu could be chosen as the starter pokemon. if that wasnt enough, you could even USE MOONSTONES ON NIDORINO!
are they crazy?!

How can those poor Fire/Flying and Water type starters compete?!
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.