This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I guess Fairy type would be OK..

#1Hierarchy225Posted 5/14/2013 2:18:04 PM
I was against the concept earlier, but learning more about it. I guess it could be a fine addition, and I wouldn't mind having one on my team. My only hope is that it won't unbalance the metagame.
#2P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 5/14/2013 2:19:12 PM
If the Pokebeach source rumors are true, it would probably help the metagame, well, besides with Ice types, but they're pretty much joke-worthy already
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#3Hierarchy225(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 2:21:27 PM
"t is weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting, and Fire and Psychic-type Pokemon take half damage from it."

If this is true Dragons will have something new to be scared of, and it would be nice to have something else to use against fighting types.

I wonder how powerful a Dragon/Fairy pseudo legendary would be.
#4koopabros64Posted 5/14/2013 2:23:27 PM
If the Pokebeach source rumors are true, it would probably help the metagame, well, besides with Ice types, but they're pretty much joke-worthy already

Why would it hurt ice? From what I saw it neither resists or is SE against it.
---
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.
#5reaverzPosted 5/14/2013 2:23:38 PM
The rumored type matchups for Fairy suggest that GameFreak paid attention to the issues with the type chart and decided to create a new type that would be meant to address those issues.

Also, the Pokebeach rumors say nothing of the Ice type's interaction with Fairy. Given that Fairy doesn't have any resistances listed there, though, I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict that Fairy does actually have resistances, Ice being one of them.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#6P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 5/14/2013 2:25:33 PM
koopabros64 posted...

Why would it hurt ice? From what I saw it neither resists or is SE against it.

Sorry, I had confused it with another rumor I saw
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#7Hierarchy225(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 2:25:33 PM
reaverz posted...
The rumored type matchups for Fairy suggest that GameFreak paid attention to the issues with the type chart and decided to create a new type that would be meant to address those issues.

Also, the Pokebeach rumors say nothing of the Ice type's interaction with Fairy. Given that Fairy doesn't have any resistances listed there, though, I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict that Fairy does actually have resistances, Ice being one of them.

They did mention Fairy resistance. Its immune to dragon.
#8deidara21Posted 5/14/2013 2:25:52 PM
Steel should resist it
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#9reaverzPosted 5/14/2013 2:30:16 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
They did mention Fairy resistance. Its immune to dragon.

I see the Dragon immunity, but nothing of actual resistances:

"Fairy will be a new type. It is weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting, and Fire and Psychic-type Pokemon take half damage from it."

That being said, I do believe it will have actual resistances and that his alleged source merely forgot to mention them.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]