This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fighting is Light type..

#31reaverzPosted 5/14/2013 4:53:17 PM
The thing with Fighting having some honor aspects really is part of the musketeer quartet though, whose Fighting type is only explainable through the concept. They learn no physical martial arts Fighting moves, only learning general fighting moves that other Pokemon without arms can learn, such as Close Combat and Double Kick. They can't even learn Bulk Up, and only Focus Blast could fall under the martial arts blanket and even then it's only a fictional element of martial arts.

Their sole ability of Justified also exemplifies this honor concept. Now that we have the musketeers, saying that the Fighting type is completely martial arts and the ability to fight is a bit shortsighted.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#32Faust_8Posted 5/14/2013 5:01:21 PM
If TC is correct...

Explain Scrafty.
---
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while
#33Hierarchy225(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 5:02:07 PM
Faust_8 posted...
If TC is correct...

Explain Scrafty.

I dunno.. Anti-Hero?
#34scrappybristolPosted 5/14/2013 5:27:49 PM
jayman7 posted...
And keep in mind, the Fighting type includes the likes of Primeape, Scrafty, and Pancham, none of which are supposed to be particularly honorable.

The "Fighting = Hero" thing is a false rumor.

Fighting Type in Japanese is Hero Type. >_>
---
This sig is significant
#35NewbieN00bPosted 5/14/2013 5:36:47 PM(edited)
scrappybristol posted...
jayman7 posted...
And keep in mind, the Fighting type includes the likes of Primeape, Scrafty, and Pancham, none of which are supposed to be particularly honorable.

...Trololol? Or are you serious?

No it isn't. Give me proof. For instance, the bulbapedia page on the type, Or serebii(though, I don't think they mention the japanese names of types).
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#36Blingya25Posted 5/14/2013 5:36:48 PM
Fighting is also Ground-type.

You don't believe me?

Pokemon TCG Golem needs Fighting Energy.
---
That's how goddamminity damn good that god damn game is. - AC (GCN)
#37scrappybristolPosted 5/14/2013 5:41:55 PM
NewbieN00b posted...
scrappybristol posted...
jayman7 posted...

...Trololol? Or are you serious?

No it isn't. Give me proof. For instance, the bulbapedia page on the type, Or serebii(though, I don't think they mention the japanese names of types).

Lol, Just looked it up to check myself and I was wrong. Oops.
---
This sig is significant
#38jayman7Posted 5/14/2013 5:41:58 PM
scrappybristol posted...
jayman7 posted...

I just explained that it was a false rumor. People in this topic have already explained how it's a false rumor. You quoted me saying it was a false rumor.

What more do you want?!

Look up the name in CoroCoro or Bulbapedia or whatever, translate it on Google, see what you get.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere