This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

stat wise, who ar ethe top 10 pokemon in this game??

#31Hierarchy225Posted 5/14/2013 6:57:34 PM
KittyHeart posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...
KittyHeart posted...
this thread is very useful. befor the game is even out in the states, i know which are the top already. no need to fill my team with junk pokemon

Sigh..

Its not just about stats. Its also about moves, abilities, synergy, typing. Just because a Pokemon has high stats doesn't mean its automatically better than others.

Sableye is a top tier pokemon, and it only has 380 BST. Heracross, and Gengar have only 500 BST yet they're amazing.

Charizard has 534 BST yet its not so good.

i disagree; you bring your pikachu, i bring my high-stat pokemon. i guarantee my high stat pokemon will imprint your pikachus face ontot the cement

stats important... have you played a fighting game where someone is overpowered? doesnt matter the other person's moves

Whatever. You're in for a nasty surprise if you're trying to play competitive.
#32KittyHeart(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 6:58:15 PM
this topic iw weird... >.> thers a user with "cat in theirname, and another with "heart" in their name....

cat and heart... meats kittyheart... o.O;
---
~katherine "kittyheart". from 1 karma to 1111 karma to whatevs
my theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40cxXdKxE5M
#33DarkDragon386Posted 5/14/2013 7:00:18 PM
i disagree; you bring your pikachu, i bring my high-stat pokemon. i guarantee my high stat pokemon will imprint your pikachus face ontot the cement

stats important... have you played a fighting game where someone is overpowered? doesnt matter the other person's moves

You're using the extreme example. Not to mention, Gyarados has top tier stats and Pikachu faints it.

Stats are important, but they aren't the only thing that matter.

Non Legendaries that don't suck (IE: Have pitiful abilities)
1. Tyranitar, Hydreigon, Metagross, Dragonite, Garchomp, and Salamence (600 BST)

2. Arcanine (555 BST)

3. Volcarona (550 BST)

4. Togekiss (545 BST)

5. Blissey, Snorlax, Darmanitan Z, Electivire, Gyarados, Kingdra, Haxorus, Magmortar, and Milotic (540 BST)

6. Crobat, Lapras, Magnezone, Porygon Z, Rhyperior, Swampert, Tangrowth, and Vanilluxe (535 BST)

7. Charizard, Infernape, and Typholosion (534 BST)

8. Blastiose, Blaziken, Empoleon, Feraligatr, Mamoswine, Sceptile, and Walrein (530 BST)

9. Emboar, Samurott, and Serperior (528 BST)

10. Cloyster, Dusknoir, Espeon, Flareon, Glaceon, Hippowdon, Jolteon, Leafeon, Meganium, Probopass, Torterra, Umbreon, Vaporeon, and Venusaur (525 BST)

Top 10 "classes of non legendary, non hindering Pokemon"
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#34DarkDragon386Posted 5/14/2013 7:11:37 PM
As a note, 19 of those 52 listed are in OU. Not to mention 11 of them are NU. Just goes to show that stats aren't the only thing that matters.
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#35Fuddles806Posted 5/14/2013 7:11:53 PM
TC is a known troll on the L4D2 board, and many others.
#36scrappybristolPosted 5/14/2013 7:14:49 PM
KittyHeart posted...
this topic iw weird... >.> thers a user with "cat in theirname, and another with "heart" in their name....

cat and heart... meats kittyheart... o.O;

Funny, that was also my dinner.
---
This sig is significant
#37SuperRup91Posted 5/14/2013 7:50:11 PM(edited)
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_base_stats

Alright...just click on the stat you want displayed from highest to lowest, scroll past the legendaries, and there you go.
#38wahaha911Posted 5/14/2013 7:54:07 PM
SIG
---
Asianwide is on your side!!!
Official Agumon of the X/Y boards
#39yzmanPosted 5/14/2013 8:14:46 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
KittyHeart posted...
this thread is very useful. befor the game is even out in the states, i know which are the top already. no need to fill my team with junk pokemon

Sigh..

Its not just about stats. Its also about moves, abilities, synergy, typing. Just because a Pokemon has high stats doesn't mean its automatically better than others.

Sableye is a top tier pokemon, and it only has 380 BST. Heracross, and Gengar have only 500 BST yet they're amazing.

Charizard has 534 BST yet its not so good.

Good idea, you should bring your slaking against his pikachu with protect. I am sure you will win.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#40xTreefiddy350xPosted 5/14/2013 8:28:03 PM
Look at all these kids who don't know who KittyHeart is.