This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xerneas is probably gonna be a Grass/Fairy type.

#21reaverzPosted 5/14/2013 9:29:25 PM
FuneralCake posted...
It doesn't even look like a fairy, so how can it be a fairy type? Gods.

If Xerneas is a Fairy-type Pokemon, then it will mean that the Fairy type is not just "pixie" but also can mean "mystical," "enchanted," and "stuff of folklore."
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#22Emerald_MeliosPosted 5/15/2013 4:04:01 AM
FuneralCake posted...
It doesn't even look like a fairy, so how can it be a fairy type? Gods.

Not gods, wizards. A wizard did it.
#23blackshoelacePosted 5/15/2013 5:23:51 AM
Yeah, probably. But it's extremely likely it'll be Psychic/Electric.
---
GoldenEye 007: [DS]Renfreak @ 2641-0130-7739
#24Great_ReapettePosted 5/15/2013 5:28:38 AM
No, it's Fire/Fighting. Yveltal will be Fire/Fighting with Levitate.
---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.
#25RX02BansheePosted 5/15/2013 6:07:51 AM
Why do people keep saying steel? Xerneas hasn't got a jot of metal on it, check the official art if you don't believe me. It isn't made of metal, and therefore is not going to be steel type. The parts you lot think are steel (because of that trailer) are actually brown, as in tree branches.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
Current Location: In your nightmares with a knife and a gun and a chilling wail
#26gladwyn101Posted 5/15/2013 6:12:16 AM
RX02Banshee posted...
Why do people keep saying steel? Xerneas hasn't got a jot of metal on it, check the official art if you don't believe me. It isn't made of metal, and therefore is not going to be steel type. The parts you lot think are steel (because of that trailer) are actually brown, as in tree branches.

Lucario.
---
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon
#27RX02BansheePosted 5/15/2013 6:16:03 AM
gladwyn101 posted...
RX02Banshee posted...

Lucario.

Last I checked Lucario had some grey pointy bits on him to symbolize his steel type. Xerneas has none.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
Current Location: In your nightmares with a knife and a gun and a chilling wail
#28gladwyn101Posted 5/15/2013 9:48:55 AM
RX02Banshee posted...
gladwyn101 posted...
RX02Banshee posted...

Lucario.

Last I checked Lucario had some grey pointy bits on him to symbolize his steel type. Xerneas has none.

Last I checked they were white. More likely made of bone, like ivory, hence the reason Lucario can learn Bone Rush.
---
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon