This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokebeach got froakie and chespin's types mixed up

#51BlazingRainPosted 5/14/2013 11:39:54 PM
Tai_Le_Ree posted...
Lol thats the part i lied about on purpose. Some being real and some not just to mess with people.
Its up to you guys to figure out what part are lies :3

Why would you do that?

It seems kinda pointless.
---
La Illaha Illa Allah, Muhammad Rasul Allah
#52saturn_frogurtPosted 5/14/2013 11:42:19 PM
reaverz posted...
ManuKesna posted...
ugh wanted Froaki to be water/dark =/

Unfortunately, Dark isn't the most spectacular typing to slap onto anything. Froakie's better off with Fighting, really. Right now I'm wondering what will become of Chespin if it's Grass/Dark. I want it to be faster than Shiftry so it can really stand out from it and Cacturne, but I don't have a good feeling about all three starters being fast in one generation (but wouldn't that be lovely?).

The fact that Chespin looks bulky and can learn Leech Seed probably already makes it better than Shiftry and Cacturne.
---
- Swap God for a janitor, rot in a jar of dog paws -
Put a pinch of sage in your boots, and all day long a spicy scent is your reward.
#53ArmandoXIIIlPosted 5/14/2013 11:47:15 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
ArmandoXIIIl posted...
Keldeo is also water/fighting

Keldeo's a pony not a frog though.

oh thats right i thought keldeo was a frog
---
Formerly DoctorTitor
None of us on this board are garbage! We are a GAMEFAQS, and we're darn proud of it! - MMX377
#54MilsoPosted 5/15/2013 12:06:52 AM
abcDSBT posted...
That...that doesn't make those rumors any more believable to me. This fanbase seems to latch onto any "new" info like leeches, its ridiculous. If it ends up being true, I'll eat my own metaphorical hat, bur until an official source confirms this, I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

Actually, the fanbase tends to be overly cynical. The only reason the fairy type rumours were humoured for so long, was because there was a decent amount of evidence to indicate there would be a new type. Even then, most people chose not to believe it. It's only with the recent updates that people have accepted that the fairy type is most likely real.

As for these rumours.. It comes from the same source who gave us the English names of the Pokemon just before they were officially revealed (albeit with a slight typo for one of them) which gives him a lot of credibility. It's unlikely someone with insider information is going to leak some of it, then choose to make up a lot of crap to go along with it.
---
rawr
#55The_Sol_BladerPosted 5/15/2013 12:17:56 AM
Keldeo's a pony not a frog though.

It's a kelpie
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Rose_Mage's loving husband
#56CornMoose2010Posted 5/18/2013 8:55:10 PM
My question is, why did Magelief (the leak) make the same "mistake" on Bulbagarden? Is someone trying to dupe us? Is Magelief even the leak?
---
Rawbots: Robot crafting sandbox on PC/Mac/Linux/WiiU, maybe Occulus Rift/Ouya/iOS/Android/PS4. On Kickstarter.
#57NeonDragon9000Posted 5/18/2013 9:40:24 PM
Rad_Dudesman posted...
I'd get excited, but at the same time, I'm kind of wary, since Grass/Dark, Fire/Psychic, and Water/Fighting is exactly what the fans want.

It's beyond possibility Game Freak might actually give us what we want for a change?
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#58ShenanigansMan2Posted 5/18/2013 9:50:09 PM
BlazingRain posted...
Tai_Le_Ree posted...
Lol thats the part i lied about on purpose. Some being real and some not just to mess with people.
Its up to you guys to figure out what part are lies :3

Why would you do that?

It seems kinda pointless.

Hey, if you had top secret info an entire fanbase was waiting to hear, wouldn't you want to mess with them a little?
---
Every time someone reads this signature, a puppy dies
..You monster
#59AztoPosted 5/18/2013 10:07:25 PM
kirbydude385 posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...
Jacornonthecob posted...
Ari917 posted...
Jacornonthecob posted...
Makes sense, but kinda boring. We already have enough Water/Fighting frogs.

We only have one.

Do we need more? Every frog in the game is either Water or Fighting.

The only frogs in the game are Water, and Water/Ground.

Poliwraths a tadpole.

Toxicroak

toxicroak is a toad
---
---
Official Cocoa Celt Leader of the world WHITE 2 FC 1378-5552-2102